Rappelz is a widely popular MMORPG published in the North American market by Webzen. Rappelz is a huge game with a great deal of customization. Each of the three races has its own classes (which branches/changes at higher levels), though all class types generally fall into three archetypes shown below:
Deva – Light-element race catered more on support and tanking. Generally have low offense
Gaia – Neutral human race with a balance of offense and defense.
Asura – Dark-element race focusing more on offense. Low on defense, high on evasion
Melee, Caster and Summoner.
(Job names vary according to race)
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gala Lab
- Publisher: Webzen
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Extensive training and tutorial area.
- +Dungeon siege system.
- +Varied classes and races.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -Limited number of quests.
- -Restricted character builds.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- CPU: Core2 Duo 6300
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Any with 256MB of VRAM
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained: Piercing the Veil™ #2 Now Available
- The second installment of Piercing the Veil, a question-and-answer session with the Community Manager of Camelot Unchained. In this issue, the...
- Camelot Unchained Teases Next Stretch Goal in Dev Update
- Today we saw an example of community driven content updates that is as direct as it gets, since Backer Ortu utilized GitHub.
- Black Desert Online Second Closed Beta Date Revealed
- Daum Games today announced that Black Desert Online’s second and final Closed Beta Test will begin on February 18.