Cards and Castles: The Age of Dragons Announced
A brand new expansion from indie game studio Bit Mass is to be released on January 21rst, 2016. The 50 new cards will introduce dragons, drakes and exciting new game mechanics. The available pre-order bundle already gives us a sneak peek into the dragon’s roost with an exclusive castle.
Cards and Castles is bigger than ever after a hit launch on Steam. Players are hyped about fast match-making, improved mechanics and the new to be released expansion: Age of Dragons!
Bit Mass keeps their game interesting for both new and existing players by releasing expansions on a regular basis. After their last expansion “Warlock Academy” we got to take a look into the Warlocks faction and their training. This time we plunge into the Cards and Castles Mythology to see some ancient creatures come alive. Where did they come from? Why were they unleashed? By whom? And what changes will it bring to the game? Read all about it on their website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Enters Open Beta on Playstation 4
- Hi-Rez Studios announced that the mythology-themed action game SMITE is now officially in open beta for Playstation 4.
- HEX: Shards of Fate - Shattered Destiny set Released
- Today, Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are releasing the second card set – Shattered Destiny – for the digital trading card game HEX: Shar...
- Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta Coming Soon to PC
- En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that the Zombies Monsters Robots closed beta will be coming soon to a PC near you.