Cards and Castles: The Age of Dragons Announced
A brand new expansion from indie game studio Bit Mass is to be released on January 21rst, 2016. The 50 new cards will introduce dragons, drakes and exciting new game mechanics. The available pre-order bundle already gives us a sneak peek into the dragon’s roost with an exclusive castle.
Cards and Castles is bigger than ever after a hit launch on Steam. Players are hyped about fast match-making, improved mechanics and the new to be released expansion: Age of Dragons!
Bit Mass keeps their game interesting for both new and existing players by releasing expansions on a regular basis. After their last expansion “Warlock Academy” we got to take a look into the Warlocks faction and their training. This time we plunge into the Cards and Castles Mythology to see some ancient creatures come alive. Where did they come from? Why were they unleashed? By whom? And what changes will it bring to the game? Read all about it on their website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Launches New Battleframe
- Red 5 Studios announced today that Firefall’s new Arsenal Battleframe has launched as part of the in-game “Omnicon” event, running Aug. ...
- Lords of the Black Sun: New Strategy Game Available on Steam
- Tonight at 6PM GMT, veteran strategy publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Arkavi Studios reveal their 4X space-strategy game Lords of t...
- Grey Goo Launches New Campaign DLC Free For a Limited Time
- Grey Goo's new DLC, titled “Emergence,” contains three new story missions that take place during the game’s single-player campaign....