Rappelz Epic IX Part 3 Expansion Coming February
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announces that the dark fantasy MMORPG Rappelz will release its newest expansion, Epic IX Part 3, on February 2nd, 2016 (UTC).
Epic 9.3, the latest Rappelz expansion, will deliver new features and challenges for the Rappelz community, with a brand-new dungeon, new monsters, a final awakening system and much more.
Players that obtain a special token from a dedicated quest line will be rewarded with access to the new dungeon: “Remains of the Ancients”. This new dungeon features two powerful and terrifying monsters along with a mysterious final boss.
The old dungeons will also be receiving an update. Magical pillars will appear enabling players to face new challenges, and special jewels will drop from the most powerful monsters. Collecting all of these jewels can reveal the hidden power inside every player and provide a huge boost to the number of their abilities.
All of this, combined with the final awakening system that boosts players’ skills like never before, will generate a blast of power that will shake the lands of Gaia and unleash players’ full potential.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AggroStudios to create new MMO targeted towards females
- AggroStudios, a leading European-based game development studio founded in 2009, is building an MMORPG targeted to girls, a large yet un-derser...
- Warface Enters Closed Beta
- Trion Worlds and Crytek launch Warface's closed beta begins, and will run until the launch in Spring 2013.
- Eudemons compares animal film stars and MMORPG pets
- Eudemons Online has released a discussion comparing the pets and animals we so cherish, as seen in films, with the pets we love in MMORPGs.