R2Games Announces Closed Beta Test for Zombies Ate My Pizza
Global online games publisher Reality Squared Games has just announced the upcoming release of their newest browser game, Zombies Ate My Pizza. The Closed Beta test for the game will launch on Monday, March 10th at 10:00a Eastern (7:00a Pacific) and end on Wednesday, March 19th at 10:00p Eastern (7:00p Pacific).
Developed by Funova Technology, Zombies Ate My Pizza is a top-down, MMO action shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world. Taking inspiration from anime in its character design, the game offers intense action and fierce events while delivering comic relief with its quirky dialogue and singular storyline. After selecting between two unique character classes, players embark in various missions to collect supplies, clear invaded areas and fight boss battles. Key features include daily missions, basic training in 3v3 battle mode, a Superpower system and player-run Militias.
Zombies Ate My Pizza takes place in a pizza-obsessed world in turmoil. A nefarious race of extraterrestrial bugs has infected the population with a deadly virus, turning them into soulless, ravenous hordes. Mankind faces imminent extinction, and it’s up to you to stop it. Suit up! The zombies are hungry…
As part of the Closed Beta test, R2Games will hold a series of special events during which “cheddar” – the game’s premium currency – will be given out to players. Once the test is over, all character and account data will be deleted. Further details will be available via the official website and Facebook Page for Zombies Ate My Pizza.
Articles You May Enjoy
- A MicroVolts Ninja Update Battles Pirates
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Pirates vs Ninjas - for their popular free-to-play cartoon-sty...
- Shot Online Reveals User Interface Facelift
- GamesCampus has released a sneak peek today of an upcoming overhaul for Shot Online.
- League of Angels: Angel’s Chest and Beach Treasure Available
- League of Angels is one of the most famous browser games out of 2014. One of LoA’s strongest parts is the variety of in-game events that hap...