Rappelz is a widely popular MMORPG published in the North American market by Webzen. Rappelz is a huge game with a great deal of customization. Each of the three races has its own classes (which branches/changes at higher levels), though all class types generally fall into three archetypes shown below:
Deva – Light-element race catered more on support and tanking. Generally have low offense
Gaia – Neutral human race with a balance of offense and defense.
Asura – Dark-element race focusing more on offense. Low on defense, high on evasion
Melee, Caster and Summoner.
(Job names vary according to race)
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gala Lab
- Publisher: Webzen
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Extensive training and tutorial area.
- +Dungeon siege system.
- +Varied classes and races.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -Limited number of quests.
- -Restricted character builds.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- CPU: Core2 Duo 6300
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 256MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Krosmaster Takes on a New Milestone
- The beta of the new fully animated 3D version of Krosmaster Arena is now available.
- Dragon's Prophet Review
- Who doesn’t love dragons? The staple of most fantasy, dragons encapsulate raw power, ageless wisdom, and unrivaled ferocity.
- Forge Steam Launch F2P Review
- Forge is an unusual beast. When you have a game that steals gameplay elements from both the FPS and the MMORPG, MOBA is the result.