TERA’s Phantom’s Keep Update is Live on PC
Phantom’s Keep is the latest update for TERA on PC and includes content for both the dungeon-crawler fans and open-world fans alike. Phantom’s Keep has two popular dungeons returning, along with fresh mechanical and loot updates to go alongside it. This update also comes with the open world “Guardian Legion”, entitled “The Dragon Hunt”. Previously released dungeons, Dreadspire and Manglemire are both back with a fresh coat of paint on them. Players will once again battle their way up 10 floors of Dreadspire, with a chance to acquire Phantom-themed armor if they clear them all. The deviously mad cyclops Manglemore is back with a fresh bag of tricks ready to keep players guessing in the reintroduced Manglemire dungeon, which will be coming back for limited periods as an event dungeon with the first full weekend taking place July 20- 22. Outwit and overpower Manglemore to earn crafting materials to upgrade gear and take on greater challenges.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LoA Fire Raiders: Emblem & Guild Treasure Update Available
- LoA Fire Raiders: Emblem & Guild Treasure Update Available - New guild instances, heroes and more
- The Aftermath of Guild Wars 2: Battle for Lion's Arch
- ArenaNet releases the final cinematic for Guild Wars 2's living storyline arc, and prepares for the Aftermath.
- Black Gold Online Devs Talk Faction Inspiration
- Snail Games has released a new developer diary zeroing in on the artistic styles and clashing worlds that define their upcoming Steampunk Fant...