TERA’s Phantom’s Keep Update is Live on PC
Phantom’s Keep is the latest update for TERA on PC and includes content for both the dungeon-crawler fans and open-world fans alike. Phantom’s Keep has two popular dungeons returning, along with fresh mechanical and loot updates to go alongside it. This update also comes with the open world “Guardian Legion”, entitled “The Dragon Hunt”. Previously released dungeons, Dreadspire and Manglemire are both back with a fresh coat of paint on them. Players will once again battle their way up 10 floors of Dreadspire, with a chance to acquire Phantom-themed armor if they clear them all. The deviously mad cyclops Manglemore is back with a fresh bag of tricks ready to keep players guessing in the reintroduced Manglemire dungeon, which will be coming back for limited periods as an event dungeon with the first full weekend taking place July 20- 22. Outwit and overpower Manglemore to earn crafting materials to upgrade gear and take on greater challenges.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Updates Champion Mastery Beta
- While details are sparse, Riot confirms the recent additions of end-of-match animations for rank leveling, special titles based on a champion
- Steam release for GunZ 2 confirmed for February 17th
- The waiting has finally come to an end as the Steam release of GunZ 2: The Second Duel has been confirmed by MAIET.
- Shotgun News 11/7: Rift, TSW, Wow, and More!
- Daily dose of MMO news with World of Warcraft, Rift, The Secret World and more.