TERA’s Phantom’s Keep Update is Live on PC
Phantom’s Keep is the latest update for TERA on PC and includes content for both the dungeon-crawler fans and open-world fans alike. Phantom’s Keep has two popular dungeons returning, along with fresh mechanical and loot updates to go alongside it. This update also comes with the open world “Guardian Legion”, entitled “The Dragon Hunt”. Previously released dungeons, Dreadspire and Manglemire are both back with a fresh coat of paint on them. Players will once again battle their way up 10 floors of Dreadspire, with a chance to acquire Phantom-themed armor if they clear them all. The deviously mad cyclops Manglemore is back with a fresh bag of tricks ready to keep players guessing in the reintroduced Manglemire dungeon, which will be coming back for limited periods as an event dungeon with the first full weekend taking place July 20- 22. Outwit and overpower Manglemore to earn crafting materials to upgrade gear and take on greater challenges.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riot Games Suffers Security Breach
- Earlier today Riot Games, publishers of the world's largest MOBA, League of Legends, heads announced a breach of account information acro...
- Hirez Expo 2018 - Day 1 Recap
- Things here in Atlanta are just getting started, and as you probably saw, all the major announcements were made today in the Keynote Speech.
- The Tempest of Greed Approaches in Fiesta Online with Pagel’s Invasion
- gamigo presents one of the most comprehensive expansions of all time in Fiesta Online: 'Pagel’s Invasion'.