TERA’s Phantom’s Keep Update is Live on PC
Phantom’s Keep is the latest update for TERA on PC and includes content for both the dungeon-crawler fans and open-world fans alike. Phantom’s Keep has two popular dungeons returning, along with fresh mechanical and loot updates to go alongside it. This update also comes with the open world “Guardian Legion”, entitled “The Dragon Hunt”. Previously released dungeons, Dreadspire and Manglemire are both back with a fresh coat of paint on them. Players will once again battle their way up 10 floors of Dreadspire, with a chance to acquire Phantom-themed armor if they clear them all. The deviously mad cyclops Manglemore is back with a fresh bag of tricks ready to keep players guessing in the reintroduced Manglemire dungeon, which will be coming back for limited periods as an event dungeon with the first full weekend taking place July 20- 22. Outwit and overpower Manglemore to earn crafting materials to upgrade gear and take on greater challenges.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Exclusive: Genesis A.D Open Beta Begins Early November
- Genesis A.D begins open beta phase in early November. The 3D sci-fi themed MMOFPS game from ijji is finally launching. The game will release e...
- Phantom of the Kill Enters Holiday Season with 'Holy Light' Event
- Phantom of the Kill is entering the holiday season right, with the Holy Light event.
- Guild Wars 2: New Bobble Head Feature Now Available
- On a day made for the best jokes, pranks and surprises, NCSoft and Arenanet has got something up their sleeve for the players in Tyria.