TERA’s Phantom’s Keep Update is Live on PC
Phantom’s Keep is the latest update for TERA on PC and includes content for both the dungeon-crawler fans and open-world fans alike. Phantom’s Keep has two popular dungeons returning, along with fresh mechanical and loot updates to go alongside it. This update also comes with the open world “Guardian Legion”, entitled “The Dragon Hunt”. Previously released dungeons, Dreadspire and Manglemire are both back with a fresh coat of paint on them. Players will once again battle their way up 10 floors of Dreadspire, with a chance to acquire Phantom-themed armor if they clear them all. The deviously mad cyclops Manglemore is back with a fresh bag of tricks ready to keep players guessing in the reintroduced Manglemire dungeon, which will be coming back for limited periods as an event dungeon with the first full weekend taking place July 20- 22. Outwit and overpower Manglemore to earn crafting materials to upgrade gear and take on greater challenges.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ecol Tactics Online Announces Closed Beta Date
- March brings with it the start of testing for Ecol Tactics Online.
- Legend of Martial Arts Open Beta Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the date their free to play MMORPG, Legend of Martial Arts, will enter open beta. That date is Decem...
- Bless Online Issues An Apology and Update from the Producer
- There has been server hangs, crashes, large chunks of time that were dedicated to maintenance, due to how many people on both the NA and EU s