Iron Throne’s Update Adds Alliance Team Deathmatch Mode
Netmarble revealed their latest update for the MMO Strategy title, Iron Throne, and it brings a whole new game mode. Alliance Team Deathmatch comes alongside three new heroes for players to pick. Alliance Team Deathmatch is a variation on the Iron Throne classic and gives players a new way to approach and play the mode together, allowing Alliances to face off against other Alliances. Teamwork and cooperation will be a major key to success in this mode. Three new heroes have also been added to Iron Throne, giving players more choices than ever in battle, including the scimitar-wielding Shaheen Al-Rashed, a localized hero for the Middle East who will now be available to all players, Lauren, originally an NPC and now acquirable by playing through Town Mode, and, Revenant, is recruitable by becoming a King in any Kingdom.
“Iron Throne has been offering differentiated game experience to our users through its unique game system since its launch” said Netmarble Chief Global Officer Seungwon Lee, “We’ve added new heroes and alliance feature to the update, and hope Iron Throne players continue to enjoy the content that we have prepared.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Launches New Talisman Challenge Leagues
- Content Update 2.1.0 introduces Rigwald the Wolven King to the land of Wraeclast, along with the start of the new Talisman Challenge Leagues.
- Kings and Legends receives an update of Reckoning
- GameSpree, publisher of free-to-play browser games has just announced the release of Update 1.4 “The Reckoning” to Kings and Legends, the ...
- League of Legends Launches Hextech Crafting in NA
- After yesterday's launch of the Clubs system, League of Legends has now launched Hextech crafting and loot in North America.