Update Brings Players’ Improvements to Kartuga
Today, InnoGames updated 3D action game Kartuga with improvements coming directly from player feedback in its closed beta. New features in the update include a daily reward system, which allows PvP players to increase their winning bounty on the first win of each day. This “Win of the Day” delivers a huge amount of XP and gold to players – increasing every day. The fifth consecutive “Win of the Day” equals a valuable gift of gems. In addition, InnoGames has made balancing changes of the various classes and skills, and also further improved PvP matchmaking – all which were hot topics for beta testers.
Player feedback for Kartuga has been extremely positive in the closed beta, especially relating to its high-end 3D graphics. “The feedback from the community in recent weeks has been very helpful to our further development,” explains Product Manager Florian Supa. “The beta is an exciting time because it offers the possibility to work together with users to make it exactly what they are looking for.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Ares Open Beta Begins August 4
- Legend of Ares, a classic MMORPG, is returning to the West through RedFox, with an open beta starting August 4, 5pm PDT.
- Game Insight Sends Strategy Games Skyward with Cloud Raiders
- Game Insight announces Cloud Raiders, a PvP focused mobile game coming soon to Android and other devices.
- New events and items in Grand Chase & Trickster Online
- SG Interactive has announced some fun news for players of Grand Chase and Trickster Online.