Update Brings Players’ Improvements to Kartuga
Today, InnoGames updated 3D action game Kartuga with improvements coming directly from player feedback in its closed beta. New features in the update include a daily reward system, which allows PvP players to increase their winning bounty on the first win of each day. This “Win of the Day” delivers a huge amount of XP and gold to players – increasing every day. The fifth consecutive “Win of the Day” equals a valuable gift of gems. In addition, InnoGames has made balancing changes of the various classes and skills, and also further improved PvP matchmaking – all which were hot topics for beta testers.
Player feedback for Kartuga has been extremely positive in the closed beta, especially relating to its high-end 3D graphics. “The feedback from the community in recent weeks has been very helpful to our further development,” explains Product Manager Florian Supa. “The beta is an exciting time because it offers the possibility to work together with users to make it exactly what they are looking for.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fantasy Realm Online - UO style MMORPG now available
- Fantasy Realm Online is a FREE classic sandbox MMO/RPG hybrid for Windows and Linux that has a similar look/feel to the Ultima series (Specifi...
- Sevencore Entering Open Beta Sept. 6th
- Sevencore is ready for open beta on September 6th! The new MMORPG from gPotato offers players a unique mounted combat system and the power to ...
- Heroes of the Storm: New Hero, Battleground and Team League
- Blizzard has announced that the new patch for Heroes of the Storm will go live later today and includes a ton of great updates.