Starcraft 2 – ReMo vs. Spunkify
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Starcraft 2 Page.
Starcraft 2 is a 3D real time strategy game published by Blizzard – the same company behind the enormously popular World of Warcraft MMORPG. Starcraft 2 is the much anticipated sequel to the original Starcraft game and features a free trial dubbed “Starter Edition”. The video above features three 1v1 matches between ReMo and Spunkify. The free trial is restricted to only one of the three races (Terran) and a handful of non-ranked custom maps. To learn more about Starcraft 2 check out the official MMOHuts Starcraft 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Teases Gameplay Concepts
- In Atlas Reactor, turns are divided into two modes: Decision mode, where players choose their actions, and Resolution Mode.
- Move or Die Viewers vs Streamers Content Update Now Available
- Those Awesome Guys announced today that the Move or Die “Viewers vs Streamers” free content update is available today.
- Forge Of Empires Prepares Update On Backs Of One Million
- InnoGames has announced its reach of the one million player milestone, along with an update slated for next week.