Strife: Patch 0.4.2 Now Live
S2 Games has released a new update for their casual MOBA title Strife. In this update, three new heroes are available and free to play for a limited amount of time, including Gokong, a trickster who specializes in attack damage, Jin Sae, an agressive melee caster who focuses on sustained AoE damage, and Nikolai, a man who punches things… and punches them hard.
The update also includes bug fixes, system changes and more.
For more info ,visit http://www.reddit.com/r/strife/comments/2htb6n/strife_open_beta_patch_042_changelog/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crossout Celebrates Its One-Year Anniversary in Open Beta
- From May 31 through June 7, all players who log into Crossout will receive a mountable fireworks launcher!
- Knight’s Fable: Announcing New Monster
- GTArcade, developer of Knight’s Fable, is pleased to introduce a new summoning monsters feature during Alliance gameplay. Sahlonax, once a t...
- PlayNext: New Aeria Games Publisher to Focus On Mobile Games
- Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. is rebranding itself as PlayNext, Inc., a global publisher and developer of free-to-play mobile game...