Strife: Patch 0.4.2 Now Live
S2 Games has released a new update for their casual MOBA title Strife. In this update, three new heroes are available and free to play for a limited amount of time, including Gokong, a trickster who specializes in attack damage, Jin Sae, an agressive melee caster who focuses on sustained AoE damage, and Nikolai, a man who punches things… and punches them hard.
The update also includes bug fixes, system changes and more.
For more info ,visit http://www.reddit.com/r/strife/comments/2htb6n/strife_open_beta_patch_042_changelog/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shrine of the Eidolon comes to Warframe on Console Next Week
- Canadian developer Digital Extremes' next update for Warframe on console is coming next week, Shrine of the Eidolon.
- Castle Clash Gets a Big Update with More Levels and New Character
- IGG, creator of internationally acclaimed mobile strategy games, is pleased to announce a massive update for one of its most beloved titles.
- Ghost Recon Online Review
- Since August of last year, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online opened this realm of shooters to the masses.