Strife: Patch 0.4.2 Now Live
S2 Games has released a new update for their casual MOBA title Strife. In this update, three new heroes are available and free to play for a limited amount of time, including Gokong, a trickster who specializes in attack damage, Jin Sae, an agressive melee caster who focuses on sustained AoE damage, and Nikolai, a man who punches things… and punches them hard.
The update also includes bug fixes, system changes and more.
For more info ,visit http://www.reddit.com/r/strife/comments/2htb6n/strife_open_beta_patch_042_changelog/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tango 5 Reloaded Extends Their Open Beta
- Tango 5 Reloaded, the Tactical PVP game from PC has extended their Open Beta for players desiring to check out the game.
- Guilty Gear and Minecraft Come to Lost Saga
- Today WeMade USA released a thrilling content update for its free-to-play fighting MMO, Lost Saga, with Minecraft-inspired block building, pla...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Closed Beta Update 1.7 Introduces the Apprentice
- A new Hero has entered the arena following today’s update to the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta. Meet the Apprentice.