Strife: Patch 0.4.2 Now Live
S2 Games has released a new update for their casual MOBA title Strife. In this update, three new heroes are available and free to play for a limited amount of time, including Gokong, a trickster who specializes in attack damage, Jin Sae, an agressive melee caster who focuses on sustained AoE damage, and Nikolai, a man who punches things… and punches them hard.
The update also includes bug fixes, system changes and more.
For more info ,visit http://www.reddit.com/r/strife/comments/2htb6n/strife_open_beta_patch_042_changelog/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Techwars Deathmatch Review
- Techwars Deathmatch focuses on what makes mech-based games really exciting to play- fighting with them in real time.
- Rappelz Review
- Don't let the weird name fool you. Rappelz is one fantasy MMORPG we can consider almost a classic, but not shelved and forgotten.
- Grepolis Hosts The Annual Grepolympia
- Today InnoGames started an event of Olympic proportions in the strategy browser game Grepolis.