Karos Returns is an action-fantasy MMORPG by OnNet. Previously published as Karos Online, Karos “returns” under a new publisher (GamesCampus). The game boasts a strong in-game economy and crafting system, and a two-tiered progression system that uses the world’s Fletta for many ways to customize your character to your playstyle. Karos Online features seven playable classes across four races. PvP is a large focus in the game, which offers daily PvP and guild warfare, plus weekly castle sieges.
Races: Human, Shadow, Seroine, and Vaneese
Classes: Mystic, Bow Mistress, Blader, Paladin, Rogue, Sorceress, and Gunner
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: OnNet
- Publisher: RedFox
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Seven playable classes with advanced classes to unlock.
- +Unique 'Fletta' progression system.
- +Solid crafting system.
- -Combat feels a bit slow.
- -Poor character customization options.
- -Little 'direction' early on.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or later
- CPU: Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, AMD Athlon II X2 260
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 230/Radion HD 6550D
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Requiem introduces Korean players to North American service
- Today, Requiem makes the official introduction of Korean players, previously hosted on the Korean service of Requiem, into the North American ...
- ArcheAge Russian Server Preview
- ArcheAge is an MMORPG that sets out to achieve the perfect balance of themepark and sandbox. Being developed by XLGames in Korea, it will be p...
- Hounds: The Last Hope May Update Available
- The patch brings a Sub Mission Update, three PvP Maps, and New Challenge Level Missions.