War of Angels begins open beta
War of Angels has begun open beta testing today. The open beta was delayed one day due to “technical difficulties.”
The new beta test will run full-time, instead of only limited hours like the closed beta test had. CBT participants who made more than one character can earn a special reward as well, and will not need to make a new account. For more information about the game, check out our War of Angels page.
War of Angels is published by Neowiz games.
War of Angels Gameplay Screenshot
Now is the time to choose between good and evil as War of Angels, a new free-to-play epic fantasy massively multi-player role-playing game (MMORPG) from Neowiz Games, spreads its wings with open beta testing. Neowiz Games opened servers and released new epic content for players in the midst of an ancient conflict between good and evil. Fighting across land, sea and air, they quest for power in War of Angels with a thrilling Thanksgiving event, new social features and fresh game content.
Celebrating the open beta launch in conjunction with the Thanksgiving holiday, players can seek out the NPC Catherine who rewards diligent gamers with “Pajareu,” a gigantic bird mount. To earn the “big bird” prize, players must retrieve Catherine’s stolen turkeys by fighting monsters in special game areas. Players of all levels are welcome to join the hunt.
In addition to the Thanksgiving event, War of Angels includes new content for those ready to ascend into the improved open beta version of the game, including:
- Leaderboards on the War of Angels website – Players’ statistics will be posted on the War of Angels website for bragging rights.
- New weapons and gear for all levels – Players won’t have to stand around in raggedy armor for long after starting out; all levels will receive new weapons and gear.
- New, challenging quests – New quests will be added for open beta, but be aware! They are not going to be easy for all players.
As an additional open beta bonus, War of Angels fans who participated in closed beta period have the chance to receive a limited gift to help them level up faster using the “Halo of the Pioneer” item. The halo provides additional health and ability boost for several days to help players level up faster – and provides some bragging rights.
Players can sign up to play and download the game on the War of Angels website at http://www.warofangels.net/and join the Facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/warofangels.
About Neowiz Games
Neowiz Games is the publishing arm of Neowiz Corporation, a global leader in the online gaming marketplace and trendsetter in massively multiplayer online games. Founded in Seoul, South Korea in 1997, Neowiz Games emerged as a major player in the competitive Korean online gaming market with its game portal, Pmang (www.pmang.com). Neowiz Games is a leader in publishing and developing online games showing off its grasp of the global market through its strategic alliance with Electronic Arts. Its internal studios have co-developed FIFA Online and launched the Korean PlayStation Portable market with the success of DJMax Portable.
Neowiz Games is committed to developing and better servicing high-quality free-to-play games. Neowiz Games has earned its place at the top of the global online gaming market with its ability to respond to the fast-changing market, creativity in developing new games and services and responsibility to its shareholders, employees and players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
- Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.
- Rise of Incarnates: Early Access Feb. 4th
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment announces that its free-to-play action game, Rise of Incarnates, will go live on Steam Early Access on February 4. ...
- Diosa Force - Salvation Celebrates Open Beta Testing with 7-Day Festival
- Diosa Force - Salvation, developed by Auer Media has one of the most popular features in mobile gaming: Infinite Gacha.