InnoGames’ Forge of Empires is an MMORTS based on early human civilizations. As you progress in game, so does time progress. Starting from the Stone Age and advancing to the Late Middle Ages, your empire advances through stages of history. Players manage their city as you produce resources to advance yourself as you build an army. With your army you conquer providences while obtaining resources and other wealth. Offering a single player campaign, as well PvP action, Forge of Empires gives players a unique gaming experience with the convenience of being a browser game.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS
Editor's Score: 3/5
- + Strong single-player campaign
- + Complex city planning
- +Easy to learn, casual
- - Limited PvP options
- - Casual playstyle
- - Slow resource collection and leveling
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: ARENA Match in Association with ESL Airs on May 23
- The event will offer viewers the chance to see live gameplay from the massive battle strategy game for the first time.
- Tactical Intervention - First Impressions
- The game is best known for being developed by Minh Le, aka Gooseman, one of the original creators of Counter-Strike.
- Scarlet Blade Review
- Scarlet Blade is the translated version of Queen’s Blade Online. Scarlet Blade revolves around playing as an almost nude female character.