Forge of Empires Announces Guild Expeditions
InnoGames just announced early details of its new cooperative gameplay feature in the cross-platform title Forge of Empires – the Guild Expeditions. The feature brings players together in the common cause of gathering Expedition Points through battles and negotiations. Successful guilds will be rewarded with Guild Power. The feature includes a vibrant and interactive map, which initially leads guilds through an ancient Jungle civilization.
Individual players will receive rewards as well, depending on their personal contribution to the overall team. More information will be announced in the coming weeks.
Guild Expeditions are now live on the beta server, and will be released in the game next month.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge's Next Fresh Start Begins Soon
- Trion Worlds has announced that the next phase of ArcheAge: Legends Return's Fresh Start servers will go live on June 13th.
- Hearthstone Reveals Major Balance Changes for Dec. 19th
- An important Hearthstone update is coming on December 19th, which is revealed in a blog post linked below.
- Duty of Sentinel: Now called "Sentinel Heroes"; OBT Today
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announced that Duty of Sentinel officially changes name to Sentinel Heroes and enters OBT today.