Forge of Empires Introduces New ‘Tomorrow’ Era
The German developer InnoGames, has just introduced a new period to its strategic online game Forge of Empires: The Tomorrow Era. The new age will be available on all language versions, from April 21 on and is already playable on the international server. The addition introduces a brand new storyline that spans 13 provinces and is set in a dark cyber-punk world.
For the first time ever, players can look forward to fighting in urban battlefields. A total of 71 new quests with a James Bond inspired plot will also introduce four new province leaders waiting to be fought. Tomorrow will also feature new technologies like “Nutrition Science” and “Drones” along with numerous buildings that highlight the perks and drawbacks of the near future. In this new video, game designer Peer further explains features from the Tomorrow Era.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Transformers Universe Begins Open Beta This Weekend With Big Prize Pot
- Jagex announces the celebratory Open Beta weekend for Transformers Universe.
- Artillery Revamped For World of Tanks Update 8.6
- Wargaming today announced details for Update 8.6 for World of Tanks. The new update will bring further changes and balance to the in-game econ...
- Dawngate Patch 26 Brings Big Changes
- Waystone Games Overhauls their MOBA Dawngate with a massive update impacting every aspect of gameplay.