Forge of Empires Introduces New ‘Tomorrow’ Era
The German developer InnoGames, has just introduced a new period to its strategic online game Forge of Empires: The Tomorrow Era. The new age will be available on all language versions, from April 21 on and is already playable on the international server. The addition introduces a brand new storyline that spans 13 provinces and is set in a dark cyber-punk world.
For the first time ever, players can look forward to fighting in urban battlefields. A total of 71 new quests with a James Bond inspired plot will also introduce four new province leaders waiting to be fought. Tomorrow will also feature new technologies like “Nutrition Science” and “Drones” along with numerous buildings that highlight the perks and drawbacks of the near future. In this new video, game designer Peer further explains features from the Tomorrow Era.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Rising: BAMKiller Event Annouced
- The basic idea is that the in-game “Big Ass Monsters” (BAMs for short) from TERA: Rising have broken out of the game and are invading the ...
- Shards of Infinity Deckbuilding Game Coming to PC and Mobile
- Designed originally by Justin Gary and Gary Arant, Shards of Infinity is the follow-up to their award-winning deckbuilder, Ascension.
- Worlds 2016: Grand Finals Recap
- In a stunning turn of events, the Grand Finals were not a stomp as predicted. The Samsung Galaxy vs. SK Telecom T1 fight for the summoner’s ...