Announcing: Rapture Rejects – A Cyanide & Happiness Battle Royale
Tinybuild announced at E3 2018 their latest Cyanide & Happiness-themed Battle Royale, Rapture Rejects. It’s a top-down isometric last-man-standing game set in the apocalyptic Cyanide & Happiness universe. God has left the worst of us to fight for ourselves, leaving only one solution: kill everyone else. Scavenge for weapons and kill every other person on Earth to impress the Almighty enough to get into Heaven. Alpha sign-ups are available on their website below, which are happening this summer.
“Rapture Rejects takes the battle royale genre, gets rid of the boring military stuff, and introduces a Worms-esque armory of insane weapons and over the top violent animation. Also Satan is there.” – Rob, co-creator of Cyanide & Happiness
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Quarterfinals - Worlds 2017
- Now, it gets serious.
- PAX Prime 2013 Recap Day 3: FFXIV, Guns of Icarus Online, SMITE, The Repopulation, and Cosplay Round-Up!
- DizzyPW tackles Day 3 at PAX Prime 2013.
- Black Desert Online Second Closed Beta Date Revealed
- Daum Games today announced that Black Desert Online’s second and final Closed Beta Test will begin on February 18.