Announcing: Rapture Rejects – A Cyanide & Happiness Battle Royale
Tinybuild announced at E3 2018 their latest Cyanide & Happiness-themed Battle Royale, Rapture Rejects. It’s a top-down isometric last-man-standing game set in the apocalyptic Cyanide & Happiness universe. God has left the worst of us to fight for ourselves, leaving only one solution: kill everyone else. Scavenge for weapons and kill every other person on Earth to impress the Almighty enough to get into Heaven. Alpha sign-ups are available on their website below, which are happening this summer.
“Rapture Rejects takes the battle royale genre, gets rid of the boring military stuff, and introduces a Worms-esque armory of insane weapons and over the top violent animation. Also Satan is there.” – Rob, co-creator of Cyanide & Happiness
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Details for Upcoming Arctic Combat Patch Revealed
- Webzen has announced a new game mode, a new map, two new weapons, and a new skill for a patch set to be released on December 27.
- Shadowbound Open Beta Test Launches This July
- Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that its latest browser title, Shadowbound, has entered the Open Beta stage of testing as of J...
- Marvel Contest of Champions Reveals the Mighty Mister Sinister
- Mister Sinister is officially making his way into Marvel Contest of Champions!