Announcing: Rapture Rejects – A Cyanide & Happiness Battle Royale
Tinybuild announced at E3 2018 their latest Cyanide & Happiness-themed Battle Royale, Rapture Rejects. It’s a top-down isometric last-man-standing game set in the apocalyptic Cyanide & Happiness universe. God has left the worst of us to fight for ourselves, leaving only one solution: kill everyone else. Scavenge for weapons and kill every other person on Earth to impress the Almighty enough to get into Heaven. Alpha sign-ups are available on their website below, which are happening this summer.
“Rapture Rejects takes the battle royale genre, gets rid of the boring military stuff, and introduces a Worms-esque armory of insane weapons and over the top violent animation. Also Satan is there.” – Rob, co-creator of Cyanide & Happiness
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge's Next Fresh Start Begins Soon
- Trion Worlds has announced that the next phase of ArcheAge: Legends Return's Fresh Start servers will go live on June 13th.
- FACEIT and Twitch Create New Esports League
- The initiative's flagship league, ECS - Counter-Strike will be the first professional esports league to offer teams co-ownership.
- Create Ultimate Weapons in Guncraft with Gun Smithing Feature
- Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing invite players to get ready for an exclusive new feature that demonstrates the power of creativity in...