Announcing: Rapture Rejects – A Cyanide & Happiness Battle Royale
Tinybuild announced at E3 2018 their latest Cyanide & Happiness-themed Battle Royale, Rapture Rejects. It’s a top-down isometric last-man-standing game set in the apocalyptic Cyanide & Happiness universe. God has left the worst of us to fight for ourselves, leaving only one solution: kill everyone else. Scavenge for weapons and kill every other person on Earth to impress the Almighty enough to get into Heaven. Alpha sign-ups are available on their website below, which are happening this summer.
“Rapture Rejects takes the battle royale genre, gets rid of the boring military stuff, and introduces a Worms-esque armory of insane weapons and over the top violent animation. Also Satan is there.” – Rob, co-creator of Cyanide & Happiness
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ashes of Creation Reveals All 64 of its Classes
- If there's anything MMO fans love, it's options. Ashes of Creation has just that with its 64 classes.
- Star Trek Online Releases Free Discovery Uniforms/Type 7 Shuttles for PC/Console
- To commemorate the release of CBS' new Star Trek series, players can log in to Star Trek Online for a free Star Trek: Discovery uniform!
- Mechwarrior Online Open Beta Begins Next Week
- Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing has announced that Mechwarrior Online will begin open beta starting October 16.