Forge of Empires: Now Available On Android
InnoGames published the highly anticipated Android app for the hugely successful online game Forge of Empires. From now on, players can expand their territories, not only in browser and on iOS, but also on Android devices. They will not have to start from scratch as the app offers full cross-platform functionality: players can use the same account on all platforms and switch back and forth.
A new video with Lead Mobile Developer Tobias Hassenkloever introduces the Android app. It supports all devices with Android Version 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up – on both smartphones and tablets. All of Forge of Empires’ events and eras will be playable with the Android app.
For more info, visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.innogames.foeandroid
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Adds US Servers
- InnoGames has launched specific US Servers for Forge of Empires this week.
- Skara Kickstarter Alpha Preview
- The events in Skara take place after an apocalyptic event, caused by Skara's sun, Lôm. In a basic sense, this apocalyptic event caused ...
- Elsword Introduces A New Continent
- Kill3rCombo has released a new update for Elsword, introducing new areas for high level players.