Forge of Empires Adds Great Buildings
InnoGames has launched a new multiplayer feature for Forge of Empires, granting Great Buildings to civilizations. These buildings, when constructed, will provide permanent bonuses to players, and can be leveled up further using Forge Points. Each Great Building requires the assistances of others, putting a greater emphasis on the social aspect of the game.
Along those lines, players who help their friends with their Great Buildings will also receive additional rewards, and help increase the productivity of the building. Two buildings are available in each age, including the Tower of Babel, the Frauenkirche of Dresden, and St. Mark’s Basilica.
In addition to the Great Buildings update, the game has also officially launched a Mexican and Argentinian version today, furthering the market for the popular browser based game.
InnoGames also publishes Grepolis and Tribal Wars.
Forge of Empires “Great Buildings” Screenshots
Articles You May Enjoy
- Artillery Revamped For World of Tanks Update 8.6
- Wargaming today announced details for Update 8.6 for World of Tanks. The new update will bring further changes and balance to the in-game econ...
- Forsaken World: War of Shadows - New Lycan Race
- This past week Perfect World Entertainment released a new set of screenshots and a new trailer showcasing the Lycan race in Forsaken Worlds ne...
- Millennium Conquest Announced For Limited Release in Phillipines
- GTArcade is excited to announce Millennium Conquest, a new free to play online simulation war game for mobile.