Forge of Empires Adds Great Buildings
InnoGames has launched a new multiplayer feature for Forge of Empires, granting Great Buildings to civilizations. These buildings, when constructed, will provide permanent bonuses to players, and can be leveled up further using Forge Points. Each Great Building requires the assistances of others, putting a greater emphasis on the social aspect of the game.
Along those lines, players who help their friends with their Great Buildings will also receive additional rewards, and help increase the productivity of the building. Two buildings are available in each age, including the Tower of Babel, the Frauenkirche of Dresden, and St. Mark’s Basilica.
In addition to the Great Buildings update, the game has also officially launched a Mexican and Argentinian version today, furthering the market for the popular browser based game.
InnoGames also publishes Grepolis and Tribal Wars.
Forge of Empires “Great Buildings” Screenshots
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom Founder's Packs Offer Early Beta Access And More
- The wait for Aura Kingdom is drawing to a close! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has begun Founder’s P...
- Ashes of Creation Releases Massive Summer Update
- Intrepid Studios has a massive update for Ashes of Creation for the summer, and the full update can be found in the link below.
- M.A.V - New 3rd person mech shooter hits Kickstarter
- Bombdog Studios, a new indie developer, has just revealed a new mech shooter by the name of M.A.V (Modular Assault Vehicle) recently on Kickst...