Crusader Kings 2
The popular grand strategy serieis returns with Crusader Kings 2, created by Paradox Interactive. Based in the history of the European Dark Ages, Crusader Kings 2 explores one of the defining periods in world history in this epic game of knights, schemes and thrones.
Start a game at any point between 1066 and 1337 and play until 1453. Pick a Christian lord and make sure his dynasty survives as you play a succession of his descendants through the ages. Expand your feudal domain and keep it from falling apart as you unravel the plots of your courtiers and vassals, each with their own opinions and agendas. Take up the Cross and fight the Moor, defend against the onslaught of the Mongol Horde, or struggle with the Pope for control of the bishops.
Relive the Middle Ages with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2012
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Paradox Interactive
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Strong grand strategy gameplay mechanics
- +Rich storytelling
- +Multiple factions to play as
- -Slow pacing
- -Tons of information to taken in
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / Mac OS X 10.6.8 / Ubuntu 12.04 LTS or later
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz / AMD 3500+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900 or later
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2 E3 hands-on preview - MMOHut
- MMOHut takes a first look at Sony's upcoming F2P MMOFPS PlanetSide 2.
- Hellgate Global Announces September Events
- T3Fun has announced a new line-up of events for players of Hellgate Global.
- Gauntlet Launch Review
- Sometimes you just want to get together with a few friends and shoot/cut down mummies, skeletons, and foot race against death.