Crusader Kings 2
Crusader Kings 2 is a grand strategy simulator RPG set in Europe during the medieval era.
“The Dark Ages might be drawing to a close, but Europe is still in turmoil. Stand ready, and increase your prestige until the world whispers your name in awe. Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?”
►Global Agenda: Balance inner-territory crisis management and international power plays as you plan for your eventual succession.
►One Small Favour: Meet the needs and wants of your vassals lest they force you out for someone who will.
►Historical Cross-Section: Relive the Middle Ages through a variety of handcrafted campaigns featuring the likes of intricate political scheming in the highest divine order or more straightforward do-or-die defense against the Mongol Horde.
►One to Rule them All: Dive into an unfathomable web of chaos, lies, blood, and betrayals in the competitive multiplayer hosting up to 33 kings all vying for absolute control.
Currently there are over a dozen expansions packs available for purchases each introducing a new element to the core experience including new kingdoms to rule, leaders to instate, mission sets to overcome, and game mechanics to introduce into your play.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2012
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Paradox Development Studio
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- +Strategically Rich
- +Unlimited Replayability
- +Multiple Playable Factions
- -Slow Pacing Off-Putting for Some
- -Steep Learning Curve
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/Mac OS X 10.6.8+/Ubuntu 12.04 LTS+
- CPU: Intel Pentium IV 2.4 GHz+/Intel Core Duo Processor+/AMD 3500+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800+/ATI Radeon X1900+/ATI Radeon HD 6750+/NVIDIA GeForce 320+/NVIDIA GeForce+ 9600
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Crusader Kings 2 is a grand strategy simulator RPG set in Europe during the medieval era.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prius Online and Luna Online have shut down
- gPotato officially shut down Prius Online and Luna Online yesterday, March 27.