Crusader Kings II Monks and Mystics Announcement Trailer
Crusader Kings II Monks and Mystics is a new expansion which introduces Monastic Orders, Cults, & more:
- Monastic Orders: With lay offices available to non-clerical characters, monastic orders will increase your character’s piety – but they have expectations.
- Cults: Gnostic heresies may flourish and its is rumored that the worship of Satan continues in the darkened fringes of the world
- Climb the Ranks: Characters work their way up the ladder of Societies, unlocking new abilities and triggering new event chains
- Hunt for Heretics: Send your chaplain out to find secret societies that undermine the holy church and your realm. But what if the hunter is guilty himself?
- Other New Councillor Actions: Your councillors have a fourth action that will make them more powerful and integral to sound rulership
- And much more: Assassins, archaeological expeditions, holy relics, great treasures and more
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cross Server Warfare comes to Siegelord
- Siegelord's cross server battles are about to commence- are you prepared for all out war?
- WeMade USA Updates Lost Saga and Launches Free Pass Community Event
- WeMade USA has updated the popular PC fighting MMO, Lost Saga, with a new Premium character, game map, and game mode, continuing its mission t...
- Elsword Gets Greenlight on Steam
- Today Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit game Elsword, is pleased to announce its wildly popular free-to-play action MMORPG has successfully tr...