Crusader Kings II: The Reaper’s Due Release Trailer
Crusader Kings II: The Reaper’s Due introduces new mechanics focused on the Black Death. New features include:
- The Black Death: New additions to epidemic system include this super destructive disease and a new map mode that track the expansion of deadly illnesses.
- Court Physicians: This new position for learned courtiers opens up a series of events tied to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases with medieval tech.
- Hospitals: Slow down the spread of epidemics by investing in these outposts that care for the sick and infirm.
- Prosperity and Depopulation: Watch your provinces thrive under your careful attention and degrade under the pressures of diseases run amok.
- Seclusion: Take a page from the Masque of the Red Death and hide yourself away with your court as plagues ravage the countryside.
- And even more: New physical traits, new events chain and a host of smaller changes.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm: Alarak & Braxis Holdout Update Review
- The latest patch introduces us to a new Protoss hero, Alarak, and a new battleground set in the Starcraft universe!
- A New Journey Starts – Sentinel Heroes Remake Enters CBT Today
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announces that the Sentinel Heroes Remake CBT kicks off today.