Crusader Kings II The Reaper’s Due Release Date Announced
Paradox Interactive has announced that The Reaper’s Due, the upcoming expansion for Crusader Kings II, will release on August 25, 2016.
The Reaper’s Due features new disease and medicine mechanics as the Black Death will arrive and take its place in medieval history.
Changes coming alongside the new update include:
- New custom rules options at start up for epidemics, invasions, legal changes and so on,so you get the Middle Ages that you want.
- New options to auto-save the game at different time intervals
- A new interface for better understanding the death and succession of rulers
- Adjustments to how alliances work, including AI attitudes to disloyal allies
- Major improvements to game optimization
- “Continue” button on game launcher to get you to your map even faster
- New mod triggers to account for The Reaper’s Due content
- Tons and tons of balance and gameplay tweaks, plus new events
- The new patch will also be available with the release of The Reaper’s Due on August 25, 2016.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gauntlet Launch Livestream Ongoing
- If you're a nostalgic gamer with a yearning for games of yore, then you're probably excited about the release of Gauntlet today.
- The Repopulation Patch 15.8.1 Live Today
- Today, Patch 15.8.1 deploys in The Repopulation.