Crusader Kings II The Reaper’s Due Release Date Announced
Paradox Interactive has announced that The Reaper’s Due, the upcoming expansion for Crusader Kings II, will release on August 25, 2016.
The Reaper’s Due features new disease and medicine mechanics as the Black Death will arrive and take its place in medieval history.
Changes coming alongside the new update include:
- New custom rules options at start up for epidemics, invasions, legal changes and so on,so you get the Middle Ages that you want.
- New options to auto-save the game at different time intervals
- A new interface for better understanding the death and succession of rulers
- Adjustments to how alliances work, including AI attitudes to disloyal allies
- Major improvements to game optimization
- “Continue” button on game launcher to get you to your map even faster
- New mod triggers to account for The Reaper’s Due content
- Tons and tons of balance and gameplay tweaks, plus new events
- The new patch will also be available with the release of The Reaper’s Due on August 25, 2016.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tango 5 Reloaded Extends Their Open Beta
- Tango 5 Reloaded, the Tactical PVP game from PC has extended their Open Beta for players desiring to check out the game.
- Dizzel Hardcore Action Shooter Starts Beta Test June 20th
- OGPlanet is excited to announce that the first Beta test for Dizzel, an eagerly anticipated new action shooter from Neowiz and NS Studio, will...
- Summoners War: Sky Arena Mobile Review
- Well, every now and then, you chance upon a game that’s actually really crazy good (at least compared to everything else in its field).