Crusader Kings II The Reaper’s Due Release Date Announced
Paradox Interactive has announced that The Reaper’s Due, the upcoming expansion for Crusader Kings II, will release on August 25, 2016.
The Reaper’s Due features new disease and medicine mechanics as the Black Death will arrive and take its place in medieval history.
Changes coming alongside the new update include:
- New custom rules options at start up for epidemics, invasions, legal changes and so on,so you get the Middle Ages that you want.
- New options to auto-save the game at different time intervals
- A new interface for better understanding the death and succession of rulers
- Adjustments to how alliances work, including AI attitudes to disloyal allies
- Major improvements to game optimization
- “Continue” button on game launcher to get you to your map even faster
- New mod triggers to account for The Reaper’s Due content
- Tons and tons of balance and gameplay tweaks, plus new events
- The new patch will also be available with the release of The Reaper’s Due on August 25, 2016.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers & Heroes Coming Soon to iOS Devices
- Great news, Apple Fans! Villagers & Heroes is coming to iOS devices, following the release of the "Starfall" expansion!
- TERA Rising: Gunner Update Preview
- Mikedot masters the art of PEW PEW in this quick preview for the new ranged DPS class in TERA: Rising.
- 4Story raises level cap and adds new content
- Zemi Interactive announced Friday (October 9th) that a massive new update went live for 4Story that raises the level cap and introduces a new ...