Breach Class Reveal – The Auros Gladiator
Upcoming RPG Dungeon Brawler Breach will have over 20 classes to choose from, so it may be hard to pick a favorite. QC Games has decided to start revealing them to show off what they can do, and give upcoming players a hint of what’s to come in Breach. This week, they reveal the air-juggling Auros Gladiator. The Auros Gladiator specializes in powerful, continuous air combos, and if that’s the style of melee combat you’re into, the Auros Gladiator is right up your alley. There are also special Breach pre-order packages that start at 24.99 and can be purchased at the link below, which do include Steam Early Access alongside unique in-game items.
Also for those gamers registered for upcoming Breach Technical Alpha this weekend, please note the following days and hours to jump into the game – also content creators are allowed to record and livestream during the following hours:
- Friday (11/9) from 3:00PM CDT to 7:00PM CDT
- Saturday (11/10) from 6:00 PM CDT to 10:00 PM CDT
- Sunday (11/11) from 3:00 PM CDT to 7:00 PM CDT
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Transformers Universe: Wheeljack and Knock Out bots Confirmed
- Jagex has confirmed today that both Wheeljack and Knock Out, known to fans worldwide as characters from the Transformers TV series, will appea...
- Closers - Bai Winchester Thoughts and Gameplay
- She may as well be named Jin Kisaragi though because that’s the vibe I get from spending the last three days doing playing just her.