Wildstar – Refresher (Free to Play)
WildStar transitioned over to free-to-play on September 29th, 2015 and a lot has changed! In this video I talk about some of those changes, what restrictions or features might be limited for free players and a little insight as what the game offers new players.
WildStar is a SciFi World exploration game that brings in a mixed feel from games such as Borderlands and with artstyle similar to the Ratchet and Clank series. Experience quirky humor, fast-paced action, diverse classes, and faction-based PvP as you discover the alien world of Nexus.
Check out the original MMOHuts – First Look here: http://mmohuts.com/video/wildstar-first-look
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- NYCC 2016 Day 3 Recap – Screw Reality, Get Virtual (Part 2)
- The VR showcase wasn’t just about video games, but rather a bunch of experimental forms.
- PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battlegrounds Revealed
- The standalone game will expand the core Battle Royale experience enjoyed by millions of players into a highly competitive player vs. player.
- The Alchemist Code x Final Fantasy XV Collaboration Event
- A new collaboration for The Alchemist Code begins this week, starring the characters of Final Fantasy XV!