Black Desert Online – Drieghan Zone Overview
A new frontier looms in Black Desert – Drieghan Zone. It’s a place of dark mysteries, glorious peaks, and lots of things to see and do. The Black Desert Online Drieghan Expansion will be playable at EGX 2018, and players will receive a free game code for trying the game at their booth. There is also the exclusive Black Desert Online goodie bag. All you have to do is Defeat the world boss, participate in the PVP tournament, and post a picture on SNS with their cosplayers using #BDORemastered. This update boasts over 300 challenging quests, fresh nodes to conquer, and a new menacing dragon boss, Garmoth.
Throughout EGX, Kakao Games will live stream all booth activities on Black Desert Online’s official Twitch channel. The stream will include content provided by their partnered streamers that will check out the new Drieghan expansion. Aside from content and tournament streams, there will be a host of panels with Black Desert Online cosplayers and a Developer Q&A on Drieghan’s main features.
Drieghan, also known as the land of dragons and the ancestral home of dwarves is a huge new mountainous area in Black Desert Online offering new story content, quests and challenges. Adventurers will be able to travel to Duvencrune, the capital of Drieghan which shows a variety of environments of an alpine region. New monster areas such as ‘Sherekhan’s Grave, ‘Blood Wolf Town’, ‘Tshira Ruins’ will be released as well as the new dragon world boss, Garmoth, the Crimson Dragon. Players can also look forward to the Dragon Slayer, a brand new powerful craftable weapon which nearly matches the “Dandelion” weapon.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Skill System Detailed for Drakensang Online: Rise of Balor
- Bigpoint today reveals details about the new skill system in their hack’n’slay game.
- RuneFest 2014: Full Video Coverage
- Check out the full set of videos to catch up on all the latest news from Jagex about RuneScape and their newest project!
- Nutaku.com Launches Popular RPG Hero Zero
- Nutaku.com announced the North American launch of Hero Zero, a free-to-play superhero browser game.