Avalon Heroes Cinematic Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Avalon Heroes Page.
Avalon Heroes is the latest game by WeMade Entertainment, the Korean studio behind the mega-hits Mir 2 and The Legends of Mir 3. Their latest game is based off DotA, a Warcraft 3 custom map. In Avalon Heroes has cooperative and competitive modes in which players select a hero at the start of each match. In the main competitive mode, players are grouped into two teams and must destroy the opposing team’s main building. NPC controlled fighters spawn on both sides to help players accomplish this goal. In many ways, Avalaon Heroes is very similar to League of Legends and Heroes of Newerth, but suffers from poorer graphics. This cinematic trailer really doesn’t reveal much about the game, but here it is for anyone who wants to see it! To learn more about Avalon Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Avalon Heroes page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Revolve8 Launch Dates Announced
- SEGA has announced the launch dates for its upcoming real-time strategy for iOS/Android, Revolve8.
- Mount & Blade: Free Steam Weekend Now Available
- Free DLC also available
- Artix Entertainment Celebrates 10 Years With Hostile Takeover
- Artix Entertainment is celebrating its 10 year anniversary this week... or it would be, if not for EbilCorp.