Myth War 2 Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Myth War 2 Online Page.
Myth War 2 Online is a 2D turn based fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Wonderland Online and numerous other titles. The game plays a lot like traditional console RPGs, as combat is turn based like a Final Fantasy game. Both the graphics and interface in the game feel a bit dated and the game’s English translations are quite bad. Obvious spelling mistakes in quest text isn’t uncommon. The game only has four playable classes as well as a very limited number of skills. In the video above, I created a Human and completed several tutorial quests and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Myth War 2 Online check out the official MMOHuts Myth War 2 page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Extra Life Raises $3.7 Million Despite DDoS Attack
- “We’re all still a little stunned someone would want to hurt a program that’s helping hospitalized kids,” said Jeromy ‘Doc’ Adams,...
- Digimon Masters Gets New Burst Mode
- Digimon Masters releases a new mode for Belphemon, continues special sales offers and a recruit a friend event.
- Windward Sets Sail for Windows, Mac, Linux on May 12th
- Gamers who want to earn their sea legs can dive into Tasharen Entertainment's Windward on May 12th, 2015 for Windows, Mac and Linux.