Myth War 2 Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Myth War 2 Online Page.
Myth War 2 Online is a 2D turn based fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Wonderland Online and numerous other titles. The game plays a lot like traditional console RPGs, as combat is turn based like a Final Fantasy game. Both the graphics and interface in the game feel a bit dated and the game’s English translations are quite bad. Obvious spelling mistakes in quest text isn’t uncommon. The game only has four playable classes as well as a very limited number of skills. In the video above, I created a Human and completed several tutorial quests and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Myth War 2 Online check out the official MMOHuts Myth War 2 page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Global eSports Management Adds Nearly 30 eSports Pros to Roster
- Global eSports Management (GEM) today launched their full-service organization to provide talent services to eSports professionals.
- Early Access Version of Happy Wars Now Available on Steam
- Toylogic has released the Early Access version of Happy Wars for Windows through Steam worldwide.
- Mad May announced for RuneScape players
- Jagex has announced plans for next month's events in RuneScape.