Old School Runescape iOS and Android Release Date Revealed
Originally teased and shown off at RuneFest 2017, the Jagex team has worked closely with their community to ensure it delivers the timeless Runescape experience. They also revealed today that on October 30th, , Old School Runescape will be live on mobile stores for members and non-members to play and enjoy. The MMORPG will be cross-platform experience on mobile and PC. Whether on the bus, on the beach or at the library, players can enjoy Runescape anywhere they please! This coincides with their announcement that the 139th quest for Old School Runescape, “Making Friends with My Arm” has gone live. Players will assist the maligned troll ‘My Arm’ as he tries to establish relations with the troll town, Weiss. Mobile players will be able to help My Arm out, as well as experience the many thousands of hours of available adventures,mini-gamess, and skilling activities Old School RuneScape has to offer, in just a matter of weeks.
John Colgrave (Producer, Old School Runescape Mobile) said:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight Retribution releases Netwar game mode
- erfect World Entertainment has released a new game mode in Blacklight Retribution, called Netwar.
- Little Orbit Acquires GamersFirst Portal and APB Reloaded
- Little Orbit has been expanding its repertoire of games, most recently announcing a partnership with Descendent Studios.
- Swords & Potions 2 Review: So You Think You Can Sell?
- OnRPG's MissyS takes an in-depth look at Swords & Potions 2, a free-to-play browser game where players take the role of an RPG shopke...