Old School Runescape iOS and Android Release Date Revealed
Originally teased and shown off at RuneFest 2017, the Jagex team has worked closely with their community to ensure it delivers the timeless Runescape experience. They also revealed today that on October 30th, , Old School Runescape will be live on mobile stores for members and non-members to play and enjoy. The MMORPG will be cross-platform experience on mobile and PC. Whether on the bus, on the beach or at the library, players can enjoy Runescape anywhere they please! This coincides with their announcement that the 139th quest for Old School Runescape, “Making Friends with My Arm” has gone live. Players will assist the maligned troll ‘My Arm’ as he tries to establish relations with the troll town, Weiss. Mobile players will be able to help My Arm out, as well as experience the many thousands of hours of available adventures,mini-gamess, and skilling activities Old School RuneScape has to offer, in just a matter of weeks.
John Colgrave (Producer, Old School Runescape Mobile) said:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Panzer Showdown Results
- Developer Obsidian Entertainment and global publisher My.com reveal the final results of the Panzer Showdown event.
- The Repopulation Releases End of September Progress Report
- The Repopulation has released its newest end-of-month report covering September changes, and it was certainly a busy month.
- Lekool Adds Servers for Call of Gods and Thundercall
- Lekool has announced the launch of two new servers for its popular games Call of Gods (16th server) and Thundercall (2nd server).