Infinite Crisis – PAX East 2014 Dev Interview
Infinite Crisis had a huge booth at PAX East this year with a $25,000 pro tournament going on as well as an amateur tournament with a $5,000 prize pool. I got the chance to interview the Executive Producer on the game about it’s future plans with eSports, how they go about creating styles for the various characters, and what makes them different.
Infinite Crisis is a MOBA style game set in the DC Universe that has been twisted upon itself. A wide variety of the traditional DC Heroes and Villains have been re imagined, many in startling new ways. This gives many new ways to team up against the opposition, as each character has their own unique skills and abilities.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alteil Horizons Reveals More Backstory
- Logress takes a look at the story of Alteil Horizons in the latest Kickstarter update.
- LOLSUMO Enters Closed Beta
- Dojo Madness UG is proud to announce LOLSUMO achieving closed beta status.
- Allods Online previews 2.0.02 changes
- Allods Online is launching officially on April 26 with a major update, and they're previewing the major changes in the patch today.