Infinite Crisis – PAX East 2014 Dev Interview
Infinite Crisis had a huge booth at PAX East this year with a $25,000 pro tournament going on as well as an amateur tournament with a $5,000 prize pool. I got the chance to interview the Executive Producer on the game about it’s future plans with eSports, how they go about creating styles for the various characters, and what makes them different.
Infinite Crisis is a MOBA style game set in the DC Universe that has been twisted upon itself. A wide variety of the traditional DC Heroes and Villains have been re imagined, many in startling new ways. This gives many new ways to team up against the opposition, as each character has their own unique skills and abilities.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- FireFall Counts Down to Launch with DevBlog
- the first order of business seems to be a directional shift from the overly complex to more of a "keep it simple, stupid" approach t...
- Prominence Poker Now Live on Early Access
- Players can now play their way to the city of Prominence on Windows PC.
- Echo of Soul: New site revealed as launch date approaches
- Echo of Soul, the upcoming free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, has revealed a treasure trove of information about the game's backstory, characte...