Reworked End of Nations MOBA Prepares for Alpha
End of Nations hasn’t had the smoothest road paved out before it. Going from Petroglyph’s brain child to Trion World’s acquisition and now a rework from the ground up will completely change its genre from the originally visioned global RTS war into a moba style gameplay.
What’s even more surprising is this seems to have been the plan for quite some time as news arrived today that their first alpha test begins next week! Players looking to become part of this wild tale need only visit HERE to throw their name into the tester hat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Saga Crosses Over To Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive has revealed new details on an upcoming expansion for players of Dragon Saga.
- Hi-Rez Studios Hurricane Relief
- Earlier this month, Hirez announced a variety of ways players of their games could donate to the Hurricane Harvey relief fund.
- Webzen Releases Summer Events and Updates For Its Games
- Starting today and lasting until September 4th, Webzen will be holding special summer events across all of their games.