Reworked End of Nations MOBA Prepares for Alpha
End of Nations hasn’t had the smoothest road paved out before it. Going from Petroglyph’s brain child to Trion World’s acquisition and now a rework from the ground up will completely change its genre from the originally visioned global RTS war into a moba style gameplay.
What’s even more surprising is this seems to have been the plan for quite some time as news arrived today that their first alpha test begins next week! Players looking to become part of this wild tale need only visit HERE to throw their name into the tester hat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Universe Online Announces March 2019 Episode, 'Justice League Dark'
- Daybreak Games announced the next content update coming to DC Universe Online in March 2019, titled Justice League Dark.
- 'Hero's Oath' Is the Next PC TERA Update, Coming in June
- The next update for the PC version of TERA from En Masse Entertainment is coming on June 7th - Hero's Oath.
- Bandai Namco Annouces "Rise of Incarnates" - New F2P Beat Em Up
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. today announces an entirely new franchise, Rise of Incarnates. Forged by the creators of Tekken and Soul Calib...