Reworked End of Nations MOBA Prepares for Alpha
End of Nations hasn’t had the smoothest road paved out before it. Going from Petroglyph’s brain child to Trion World’s acquisition and now a rework from the ground up will completely change its genre from the originally visioned global RTS war into a moba style gameplay.
What’s even more surprising is this seems to have been the plan for quite some time as news arrived today that their first alpha test begins next week! Players looking to become part of this wild tale need only visit HERE to throw their name into the tester hat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 5 Recap
- Worlds history has been made on Group Stage Day 5!
- Quake Live: Now on Steam
- ID Software is proud to announce that Quake Live is now available as a Free to Play game on Steam. New players have joined the servers in the ...
- Requiem offers new browser celebration events
- Gravity Interactive has launched new events to celebrate the browser version of Requiem.