Reworked End of Nations MOBA Prepares for Alpha
End of Nations hasn’t had the smoothest road paved out before it. Going from Petroglyph’s brain child to Trion World’s acquisition and now a rework from the ground up will completely change its genre from the originally visioned global RTS war into a moba style gameplay.
What’s even more surprising is this seems to have been the plan for quite some time as news arrived today that their first alpha test begins next week! Players looking to become part of this wild tale need only visit HERE to throw their name into the tester hat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars and The West Launch New in-game Features and Events
- InnoGames stays true to their name today with a dual release from its online role-playing game The West and its classic strategy game Tribal W...
- Mobile ARPG DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor Has Entered Open Beta on Google Play
- Developed by Auer Media, their title DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor has officially entered Open Beta on Google Play.
- MU Online Season 13: Part 1 Arrives in August
- Scheduled maintenance is planned for MU Online on August 21st (Tuesday), and with it will come Season 13, Part 1 update.