Reworked End of Nations MOBA Prepares for Alpha
End of Nations hasn’t had the smoothest road paved out before it. Going from Petroglyph’s brain child to Trion World’s acquisition and now a rework from the ground up will completely change its genre from the originally visioned global RTS war into a moba style gameplay.
What’s even more surprising is this seems to have been the plan for quite some time as news arrived today that their first alpha test begins next week! Players looking to become part of this wild tale need only visit HERE to throw their name into the tester hat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Official Launch Date Announced for Runes of Magic: Fires of Shadowforge
- New information has been released for Frogster's upcoming update for Runes of Magic, titled Fires of Shadowforge.
- New Game Mode & Spectator Mode arrive in Heroes of Order & Chaos
- Heroes of Order & Chaos just got more competitive! Now players can watch live matches of their friends in-game with Spectator Mode.
- Camelot Unchained BSC Days Wrap-Up
- Time and progress have changed the perspective on what a realm-versus-realm title can become, and it's clear that Mark Jacobs and the res...