Perfect World Announces Fortuna
Perfect World Entertainment Inc. is excited to announce that the browser-based strategy title, Fortuna, will be available on July 18, 2013. Set in Europe during a period of great discovery, Fortuna offers fans of the strategy genre a deep combat system and a wealth of options as they develop their humble hamlet into a powerful empire, amass huge armies, and lead troops into battle, all the while forming alliances and undermining enemies at every turn to tip the scales of power in their favor.
“Fortuna is a first for our company, which has previously focused on publishing client-based PC titles, including the award-winning Star Trek Online and Dungeons & Dragons® MMORPG, Neverwinter,” said Andrew Brown, General Manager at Perfect World Entertainment Inc. “As with all our titles, our number one goal with Fortuna is to connect players around the world through games of the highest quality, regardless of platform or genre.”
Enter Fortuna, a war torn world full of conflict and political intrigue. Pledge allegiance to one of three noble houses as they vie for influence and control. Build your empire and join forces with friends. Watch your city grow rich in resources expand your territory of control. To the victor go the spoils. Start your legacy and rewrite history in Fortuna today.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Universe Gets Festive With Merry Mayhem Event
- Entropia Universe's annual Merry Mayhem hunt has begun and will run until January 14th, 2019.
- Stormfall: Rise of Balur Now Available on Mobile Devices
- Its predecessor on social media, Stormfall: Age of War, was a smash hit upon its release in November 2012, instantly gaining notoriety for the...
- One Piece Online: JoyGames Announces Closed Beta Test
- Today, JoyGames would like to announce closed beta for their new tower defense ARPG One Piece Online. The closed beta phase will begin on Janu...