Warframe Beasts of the Sanctuary Launches on Console
Digital Extremes has announced the launch of Warframe‘s Beasts of the Sanctuary update on PS4 and Xbox One.
The update features the new Warframe Khora, who uses a metallic whip and a Kavat to unleash pain on her enemies. Khora’s Abilities include:
- Whipclaw: Send enemies reeling with a deafening whipcrack.
- Ensnare: Bind a hapless target in living metal, entangling others who stray too close. Disperse the trap with a crack of the whip.
- Venari: Summon a ferocious, gleaming Kavat. Use again to cycle between Attack, Protect, and Heal postures.
- Strangledome: Weave a dome of living chain that ensnares and strangles any enemy within, and any foolish enough to approach.
Also new in the update is Sanctuary Onslaught, a team-based survival mode, where teams must face waves of enemies while racing a clock.
The console launch of Beasts of the Sanctuary also includes the start of a limited-time event, Plague Star, which runs from May 9 until May 21.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III Scenario Editor Revealed
- The user-friendly Age of Wonder III Level Editor allows players to craft their own single and multi-player player scenarios using the game...
- MU Origin Receives Battlefield of Emperor Update
- Another content update has come to MU Origin, in the form of "Battlefield of Emperor". This update has a variety of important featur...
- Spirit Tales announces fashion show
- KoramGame has announced a fashion show event for Spirit Tales.