Warframe Beasts of the Sanctuary Launches on Console
Digital Extremes has announced the launch of Warframe‘s Beasts of the Sanctuary update on PS4 and Xbox One.
The update features the new Warframe Khora, who uses a metallic whip and a Kavat to unleash pain on her enemies. Khora’s Abilities include:
- Whipclaw: Send enemies reeling with a deafening whipcrack.
- Ensnare: Bind a hapless target in living metal, entangling others who stray too close. Disperse the trap with a crack of the whip.
- Venari: Summon a ferocious, gleaming Kavat. Use again to cycle between Attack, Protect, and Heal postures.
- Strangledome: Weave a dome of living chain that ensnares and strangles any enemy within, and any foolish enough to approach.
Also new in the update is Sanctuary Onslaught, a team-based survival mode, where teams must face waves of enemies while racing a clock.
The console launch of Beasts of the Sanctuary also includes the start of a limited-time event, Plague Star, which runs from May 9 until May 21.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kartuga Storyline Revealed
- A new video is revealed for InnoGame's upcoming Kartuga.
- Prepare for a Month of Amazing TERA Events to Mark Their Sixth-Anniversary on PC
- TERA first launched on PC on May 1st, 2012 and continues to go strong with consistent, engaging content.
- Elsword Unleashes: The TEDDY BEAR!?
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of game content so horrifying,...