Warframe Beasts of the Sanctuary Launches on Console
Digital Extremes has announced the launch of Warframe‘s Beasts of the Sanctuary update on PS4 and Xbox One.
The update features the new Warframe Khora, who uses a metallic whip and a Kavat to unleash pain on her enemies. Khora’s Abilities include:
- Whipclaw: Send enemies reeling with a deafening whipcrack.
- Ensnare: Bind a hapless target in living metal, entangling others who stray too close. Disperse the trap with a crack of the whip.
- Venari: Summon a ferocious, gleaming Kavat. Use again to cycle between Attack, Protect, and Heal postures.
- Strangledome: Weave a dome of living chain that ensnares and strangles any enemy within, and any foolish enough to approach.
Also new in the update is Sanctuary Onslaught, a team-based survival mode, where teams must face waves of enemies while racing a clock.
The console launch of Beasts of the Sanctuary also includes the start of a limited-time event, Plague Star, which runs from May 9 until May 21.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends World Championship 2015 Underway
- The League of Legends World Championship 2015 is now underway and streaming throughout the month.
- Everlight Begins Closed Beta Registration
- KoramGame has announced today that closed beta registration for Everlight is now available on the official Everlight Facebook Page.