Racing Star: Come On Baby Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Racing Star Page.
Racing Star: Come On Baby is a 3D baby themed racing MMO published by Alaplaya – the same folks behind S4 League, Avalon Heroes, Fantasy Tennis and Florensia. The game plays a lot like a Mario Kart MMO, except with an unusual baby theme. Choose a baby, win races, gain experience and buy items. Racing Star is currently one of the only kart racing MMOs out there (Kart n’ Crazy, Kart Rider and GoGo Racer all shut down). Even though the game has a low playerbase the core gameplay mechanics are fun. In the video above I raced on two tracks and walked around the baby park area for a bit. To learn more about Racing Star check out the official MMOHuts Racing Star page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Toukiden: Kiwami Preview & Event Recap
- Zelus goes to a Teoi-Tecmo event and brings back some juicy info on Toukiden: Kiwami.
- Brave Trials iOS Mobile Review
- Brave Trials is a real time 2D action MMORPG developed by IGG. It’s a dungeon brawler beat em up type with RPG classes and a partner system.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Announces Disavowed Update
- New players can jump right into the Knights of the Fallen Empire story as the Outlander, creating a new Level 60 character.