Racing Star: Come On Baby Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Racing Star Page.
Racing Star: Come On Baby is a 3D baby themed racing MMO published by Alaplaya – the same folks behind S4 League, Avalon Heroes, Fantasy Tennis and Florensia. The game plays a lot like a Mario Kart MMO, except with an unusual baby theme. Choose a baby, win races, gain experience and buy items. Racing Star is currently one of the only kart racing MMOs out there (Kart n’ Crazy, Kart Rider and GoGo Racer all shut down). Even though the game has a low playerbase the core gameplay mechanics are fun. In the video above I raced on two tracks and walked around the baby park area for a bit. To learn more about Racing Star check out the official MMOHuts Racing Star page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 Releases Tribe Skills Feature
- Today, online games developer InnoGames launched the new Tribe Skills feature for its strategy game Tribal Wars 2.
- Guild Wars 2 Launches Spirit Vale Raid Wing
- ArenaNet just activated the first raid wing for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns with the release of Spirit Vale.
- PAX West 2017: Hand of the Gods Interview with Scott "Gandhi" Lussier
- While at PAX West, I had a chance to sit down with Scott "Gandhi" Lussier, lead developer for Hand of the Gods, and talk in-depth.