Perfect World Mobile Launches in North America Today
Perfect World Games launched their reimagined classic MMO in North America today, with Perfect World Mobile. With over one million pre-registration sign-ups, the game is now playable in over 120 countries. To celebrate the game’s open beta, players can enter to win a 64G iPhone XS, via their official Facebook Page. Featuring a beautiful and massive world spanning 60,000 square kilometers players in Perfect World Mobile can explore the panoramic 3D map with the same free-form flight system of the original PC game and can take to the skies as Winged Elves, Untamed, or Humans. With each class bringing its own distinct characteristics, players in Perfect World Mobile will be able to live out their XianXia-inspired dreams as Wizards, Blademasters, Clerics, Archers, or Barbarians.
A list of features includes:
- Massive continent – 60,000 square kilometers panoramic three-dimensional map for players to explore
- Perfect World Reinvigorated – next-gen graphics bring new life to the beloved places of Perfect World with realistic light and shadow effects
- Long-loved playable races – playable races of humans, Winged Elves, and the Untamed
- Rich class choices – experience the classes from the original game, each class brings its own distinct characteristics
- Unique flight system – take to the skies with the flight system found in the original game
- Epic combat – engage in combat in the air, on land or in the oceans
- Spirit-based skill enhancement system – immerse yourself in the balance of Yin and Yang
- Oriental-inspired art style
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone's Tombs of Terror: Chapter 4 is Now Live
- The tombs are clear, but the danger is far from over in Hearthstone's latest Solo Adventure, Tombs of Terror.
- Magfest 2016 Indie Games Recap
- Two of the biggest worlds in the entertainment industry have collided once again at the Washington Metro Area to usher in the 14th Magfest.
- Final Blade Update Adds German Language and More
- SkyPeople released a new update for their mobile RPG, Final Blade that added German Language support to the game.