SINoALICE Begins Pre-Registration for Dark Fantasy RPG
Nexon announced that SINoALICE, a dark fantasy RPG, co-developed by Square Enix and Pokelabo has begun pre-registration. SINoALICE is a dark retelling of classic fairy tales, set in an eerie fantasy world. This world is inspired by the game’s creative director, Yoko Taro (NieR: Automata). The game will follow a host of popular fairy tale characters as they work together in dangerous lands, battling horrific enemies, and solve mind-bending puzzles to save the storytellers that created their tales. SINoALICE is now available for pre-registration on its official website for iPhone and Android around the world excluding Japan, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau. The game is rated M for Mature (ESRB). Stay tuned for more details surrounding the game’s launch, which is set for June 2019.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rush of Heroes Mobile iOS Review
- Rush of Heroes is a free-to-play mobile MMORPG. It plays actually like any old ARPG available in the app store.
- Warframe Fortuna Update Arrives on Nintendo Switch
- On February 5, 2019, Warframe's Fortuna update will be available on the Nintendo Switch.
- Broken Bots PAX South Preview
- MissyS goes hands-on with the nostalgic and frantic competitive shooter that is Broken Bots.