Hockey Dash shutting down
OGPlanet has announced that Hockey Dash will be shutting down on September 29th, only a few months after being online.
Players who spenty money on Astro Items will be fully refunded by September 15th so those Astros can be used on other OGPlanet titles.
Hockey Dash had few players, and while no official reason was given, the game is likely being shut down because of low interest, with some players reporting it was impossible to find anyone to match up with even during peak hours.
Hockey Dash Gameplay Screenshot
Dear Hockey Dash Players,
We regret to inform you that the service for Hockey Dash will be closing down as of September 29th, 2010 at 10:00 PM PDT. The items purchasable through Astros will be unavailable after a server maintenance on September 8th, 2010 at 10:00PM PDT.
All players who have purchased Astro Items within Hockey Dash will receive a full refund on all Astros spent in game back to their OGPlanet account by September 15th, 2010. Astros can be used on any other titles published by OGPlanet.
We thank you for the continued support and we hope to see you on our other games.
The OGPlanet Team
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Announces PvP Leagues
- PvP Leagues will provide a system for better ranked play, improved matchmaking, and regular goals.
- Sony Online Entertainment Announces Bullet Run
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced that it will be publishing Bullet Run, Acony's MMOFPS previously known as Hedone.
- Combat Arms Adds New Map - Vertigo
- Combat Arms adds the new Map Veritgo as well as a new training mission. Players can also purchase a new sniper rifle called M-200.