CosmicBreak second Open Beta begins September 17
CyberStep has announced that CosmicBreak, its new third-person shooter with customizable robots, will begin its second open beta test on September 17th at noon PDT. The beta test will run until October 17th.
The new version of CosmicBreak available in the beta test will feature new content previously only available in the Japanese version of the game. The website now also offers a translation of the CosmicBreak manga and new media including screenshots and wallpapers.
CosmicBreak Gameplay Screenshot
CosmicBreak 2nd Open Beta Test Dates Announced!
LOS ANGELES, CA – September 10, 2010 – Japanese online game developer CyberStep is happy to announce that the the 2nd English Open Beta Test of their popular MMO third person shooter, CosmicBreak, will begin on September 17 (Fri.) at 12:00 noon, PDT, and run for one month, ending on October 17 (Sun.). Like the 1st Open Beta Test, everything in the 2nd Open Beta Test will be completely free, including new content from the Japanese version of the game.
Additionally, the CosmicBreak Homepage has been updated with new content, including the official translation of the CosmicBreak manga, new original wallpapers, and screenshots from the 1st Open Beta Test. Check out the new content in the Media section of the site, located at
CyberStep welcomes both new and old players to participate for free in
the 2nd Open Beta Test!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Evolution Battle for Utopia: Major Update Coming Early 2015
- Evolution: Battle for Utopia, My.com’s hit sci-fi action RPG, is getting a major content update early next year with Legacy of Dominion whic...
- Dungeon of the Endless Releases Organic Matters DLC
- Amplitude Studios has officially unlocked the all new Organic Matters update for rogue-like, dungeon-defense hit, Dungeon of the Endless.
- Throw Trucks with your Mind Set to Launch Matchmaking
- Players will now be able to match up against others from around the world in Squish Match, Capture the Fridge, and King of the Hill. While the...