Armored Warfare: Commander and Crew details revealed
Obsidian Entertainment and My.com have published an all-new blog post today revealing the first details about tank crews and commanders featured in upcoming MMO Armored Warfare.
Explained in-depth on the Armored Warfare website, the game’s Crew and Commander systems allow players to optimize their battle experiences like never before.
In Armored Warfare the vehicles you drive in battle have their own crew depending on the model and type of vehicle and just as in real life each crew member has his own specialty. A gunner in the artillery wouldn’t necessarily be as skilled at manning the gun in a Main Battle Tank for example. As well as a permanent crew each vehicle needs a commander who is the most important person for improving the performance of the armored vehicle.
For more info, visit http://aw.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=2330
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 World Championship Announced
- Developing on their esports partnership, ArenaNet and ESL are introducing with the World Championship the largest Guild Wars franchise prize.
- Elsword Releases the Way of the Sword
- Kill3rCombo has introduced a new gameplay system for Elsword Online.
- Forge Goes Free to Play on Steam Today
- Dark Vale Games has announced that they will be turning Forge into Forge Free to Play on Steam today at 10am PDT!