Armored Warfare: Commander and Crew details revealed
Obsidian Entertainment and My.com have published an all-new blog post today revealing the first details about tank crews and commanders featured in upcoming MMO Armored Warfare.
Explained in-depth on the Armored Warfare website, the game’s Crew and Commander systems allow players to optimize their battle experiences like never before.
In Armored Warfare the vehicles you drive in battle have their own crew depending on the model and type of vehicle and just as in real life each crew member has his own specialty. A gunner in the artillery wouldn’t necessarily be as skilled at manning the gun in a Main Battle Tank for example. As well as a permanent crew each vehicle needs a commander who is the most important person for improving the performance of the armored vehicle.
For more info, visit http://aw.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=2330
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warships Closed Beta Impressions
- World of Warships is, as you probably know, Wargaming's latest addition to their "World of" series of games.
- Dying Light Hard Mode and New Content Available for Free
- The update comes completely free for all Dying Light players and is loaded with extra outfits, new weapons to be found in the quarantine zone,...
- Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb Update Announced
- NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb, the game's latest content update, will go live August 24.