Armored Warfare: Commander and Crew details revealed
Obsidian Entertainment and My.com have published an all-new blog post today revealing the first details about tank crews and commanders featured in upcoming MMO Armored Warfare.
Explained in-depth on the Armored Warfare website, the game’s Crew and Commander systems allow players to optimize their battle experiences like never before.
In Armored Warfare the vehicles you drive in battle have their own crew depending on the model and type of vehicle and just as in real life each crew member has his own specialty. A gunner in the artillery wouldn’t necessarily be as skilled at manning the gun in a Main Battle Tank for example. As well as a permanent crew each vehicle needs a commander who is the most important person for improving the performance of the armored vehicle.
For more info, visit http://aw.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=2330
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Final Beta Date Revealed
- Albion Online has announced the starting date for its final beta test: August 1 (12:00 UTC).
- Escape from Tarkov Last Updates
- Escape from Tarkov has released a major update for their exciting survival/FPS title which has over 70 new items in it!
- Warframe: Tethra's Doom Now on PS4
- Digital Extremes releases its latest major update to Warframe on PlayStation 4, including Rhino Prime, Tethra's Doom, Hijack, and Grineer...