Armored Warfare: Commander and Crew details revealed
Obsidian Entertainment and My.com have published an all-new blog post today revealing the first details about tank crews and commanders featured in upcoming MMO Armored Warfare.
Explained in-depth on the Armored Warfare website, the game’s Crew and Commander systems allow players to optimize their battle experiences like never before.
In Armored Warfare the vehicles you drive in battle have their own crew depending on the model and type of vehicle and just as in real life each crew member has his own specialty. A gunner in the artillery wouldn’t necessarily be as skilled at manning the gun in a Main Battle Tank for example. As well as a permanent crew each vehicle needs a commander who is the most important person for improving the performance of the armored vehicle.
For more info, visit http://aw.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=2330
Articles You May Enjoy
- This Just In: Runescape Classic Servers Closing
- RuneScape Classic was first released back in 2001, but in August of 2018, it will be time to say goodbye to Classic Runescape forever.
- Shadow Realms Shaken Up?
- According to a Kotaku report, Bioware's upcoming 4v1 MMO Shadow Realms may be undergoing a makeover.
- Ancient Summoner Opens New Server: Death Knight-A Bloody Showdown
- The new card game Ancient Summoner, after three popular server launches, has announced the launch of its fourth server, Death Knight.