Shadowrun Online Devs Reveal All in Live Q&A
Want to know what’s coming next in Shadowrun Online? Want to argue why street samurai are better than shamans? Are boxers or briefs better for game development?
The developers of Shadowrun Online, Cliffhanger Productions, are holding a live Q&A open to everyone on Google+ Hangouts to chat about development and take your questions.
Wednesday, June 4, 2:59pm PDT / 11:59pm CEST
How to join:
1. Follow this Link: https://plus.google.com/events/cliof50ipdaaiktco1a681292kk
2. Install the Plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/hangoutplugin
3. Watch the video live
4. Ask questions using the Q&A Panel
For more info, visit http://www.shadowrun.com/shadowrun-online/
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Doombots Review
- DoomBots are mean; terrifyingly mean. They do unfair, horrifying things that will probably give the casual player nightmares for weeks on end....
- Heroes of the Storm: New Demo Videos Showcased at PAX East 2014
- With PAX East now in full swing, Blizzard Activision has release two new promo videos for their upcoming MOBA title: Heroes of the Storm.
- MU Origin launches on iOS and Android in the West
- MU Origin is now available to download for free on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android devices in the West.