Shadowrun Online Devs Reveal All in Live Q&A
Want to know what’s coming next in Shadowrun Online? Want to argue why street samurai are better than shamans? Are boxers or briefs better for game development?
The developers of Shadowrun Online, Cliffhanger Productions, are holding a live Q&A open to everyone on Google+ Hangouts to chat about development and take your questions.
Wednesday, June 4, 2:59pm PDT / 11:59pm CEST
How to join:
1. Follow this Link: https://plus.google.com/events/cliof50ipdaaiktco1a681292kk
2. Install the Plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/hangoutplugin
3. Watch the video live
4. Ask questions using the Q&A Panel
For more info, visit http://www.shadowrun.com/shadowrun-online/
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks announces 8-bit showdown mode
- Wargaming today announced a brand new combat mode for World of Tanks—Winter Showdown. This new 8-Bit mode will offer exclusive in-game conte...
- New update hits Digimon Masters
- Digimon Masters Online has launched a new content patch with a raised level cap and more.
- 3D MMORPG Immortal Thrones Now Available on iOS/Android
- Immortal Thrones is a brand-new 3D fantasy MMORPG for mobile devices, and it's officially launched in North Americ and Europe!