Move Or Die Mutators Update Launching Thursday
Indie developers Those Awesome Guys are thrilled to announce that a free gameplay update for the sensational multiplayer hit Move or Die will launch Thursday, March 10 on Steam. The new “Mutators Update” throws in wicked gameplay options including jetpacks and double jumps, new official characters, two new game modes, and so much more. Move or Die players are wisely advised to find more friends by this Thursday for future friendship ruination.
“It’s been awesome reading and watching the amazing positive response for Move or Die and when I’m not working on the game, I’m watching people on YouTube yell at my game,” said Nicolae Berbece, founder of Those Awesome Guys. “We have been definitely taking all feedback from the freaking amazing community and threw everything into a blender – that’s pretty much what Mutators are! There’s much more planned in the coming months for Move or Die, so I do recommend making a whole new set of friends very soon!”
The Move Or Die Mutators Update includes:
- Mutators Game Options: Spice up each of the game modes with new Mutators options with jetpacks, double jumping, skin swapping, death ghosts, and more. Mutators mix additional mechanics on top of the regular game modes for thousands of new ways to destroy friendships.
- New Characters: New official unlockable characters expanding all characters categories from Common to Rare – fans of waffles and smart fish be excited!
- New Game Modes: Avoid the large moving spiky ball in Spike Ball and run to randomly changing safe zones while avoiding death tiles in Shifty Grounds.
- New Map Levels: One of the most demanded requests from fans, new official map levels for game modes will be included — it’s time to master a new Speed Run level!
- Active Score Tracking: The new Leading Player tracker has been added to games like Hat Chase, Color Craze, and Cleanup so players will clearly see who is leading during the game and by how much.
- Multiple Local Players Online: The game now supports multiple local players on the same PC playing with different people online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Launch Date and Tournament Announced
- Hi-Rez Studios, a leading developer of free-to-play online action games, today announced that the 3D MOBA game SMITE will officially launch in...
- Hex: Card Clash Launches on PS4
- Hex Entertainment brings the PC title, HEX: Shards of Fate to consoles in HEX: Card Clash, now on PS4!