Battle of the Immortals Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Battle of the Immortals is a 2.5 action fantasy MMORPG published by PerfectWorld Entertainment – the same folks behind Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, Ether Saga Online, Kung Foo and Heroes of the Three Kingdoms. Much of the games inspiration comes from Blizzard’s classic action RPG – Diablo 2. Graphically speaking the game looks good, but where the game really shines is its variety and fast paced action oriented gameplay. Choose from one of five playable classes and begin your adventure! The game has a lot to offer and anyone who loved the Diablo franchise as much as I did, should certainly give the game a try. In the video above, I made a rogue character and completed a bunch of newbie quests. To learn more about Battle of the Immortals check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly Hut Stream (3/7) Featuring Path of Exile
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV playing Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal in the Ambush League! Watch the team gaming it up and get a ...
- This Just In: Runescape Classic Servers Closing
- RuneScape Classic was first released back in 2001, but in August of 2018, it will be time to say goodbye to Classic Runescape forever.
- Neverwinter: Strongholds Launches on Aug. 11
- Strongholds introduces the largest playable map for Neverwinter and it’s all about players banding together to take back a stronghold.