Battle of the Immortals Official Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
The wait is over! Perfect World Entertainment’s latest free to play MMORPG, Battle of the Immortals has finally entered closed beta testing. This isn’t a limited closed beta, anyone can register an account or use their existing Perfect World account to play. BOI brings with is a host of interesting features including the soul gear system. The equipment players use will gain experience and grow with the character. The game also has a great pet and mount system. There are all sorts of mounts including mechanical ones, flying ones, and even some that can be ridden by multiple players. As for pets, almost every monster and even some bosses can be used as pets to aid players in combat. To learn more about Battle of the Immortals check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Space: New Details and Art Revealed
- A selection of new Fractured Space ship and crew art has escaped from the airlock at Edge Case Games, a new British games studio formed from t...
- Ironsight Begins their Open Beta in February
- Parties interested in the new Korean shooter, Ironsight will not have to wait much longer.
- Dragomon Hunter Adds 300v300 Battleground
- Dragomon Hunter now features two exciting new locations to host unforgettable PvP battles.