Battle of the Immortals Official Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
The wait is over! Perfect World Entertainment’s latest free to play MMORPG, Battle of the Immortals has finally entered closed beta testing. This isn’t a limited closed beta, anyone can register an account or use their existing Perfect World account to play. BOI brings with is a host of interesting features including the soul gear system. The equipment players use will gain experience and grow with the character. The game also has a great pet and mount system. There are all sorts of mounts including mechanical ones, flying ones, and even some that can be ridden by multiple players. As for pets, almost every monster and even some bosses can be used as pets to aid players in combat. To learn more about Battle of the Immortals check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Commander: Open Beta Now Available
- Hero Commander is a cute fantasy strategy game by GTArcade set for a 2014 release, perfectly combining tactical and MMORPG elements into a her...
- ArcheBlade - Official Launch Set for April 2014
- Codebrush Games announced that their multi-player fighting game ArcheBlade will officially launch this April on Steam. Another announcement w...
- Brave Brigade Launches Chapter One Expansion
- The first chapter rings in the arrival of pirate mercenaries and an expansive new set of stages for each Hero to lead their party through to v...