Battle of the Immortals Official Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
The wait is over! Perfect World Entertainment’s latest free to play MMORPG, Battle of the Immortals has finally entered closed beta testing. This isn’t a limited closed beta, anyone can register an account or use their existing Perfect World account to play. BOI brings with is a host of interesting features including the soul gear system. The equipment players use will gain experience and grow with the character. The game also has a great pet and mount system. There are all sorts of mounts including mechanical ones, flying ones, and even some that can be ridden by multiple players. As for pets, almost every monster and even some bosses can be used as pets to aid players in combat. To learn more about Battle of the Immortals check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Devilian Alpha Impressions
- Devilian’s a dungeon-crawling MMO that definitely feels like Diablo. It’s free-to-play, and a pretty intense action RPG to boot.
- Cross Server Warfare comes to Siegelord
- Siegelord's cross server battles are about to commence- are you prepared for all out war?
- Planetside 2: Sneaking a Peek at Battle Islands
- Sony Online Entertainment today notified PlanetSide 2 Outfit leaders that they must prepare to train the troops for 48x48 competitive combat, ...