Talisman Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Talisman Online Page.
Talisman Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by Miracle Castle. It’s one of the first few MMORPGs to ‘borrow’ numerous things from Blizzard’s hit title World of Warcraft. The game isn’t exactly a WoW clone in the same way Runes of Magic and Allods Online are, but the game does copy various skill icons from WoW. Graphically speaking, aside from spell and skill animations, the graphics aren’t great. Gameplay wise the game is quite fun. The interface is easy to use and helpful and the game has a healthy playerbase. In the video above, I made a mage character and completed a few newbie quests. To learn more about Talisman Online check out the official MMOHuts Talisman Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 Best in Show Coop Awards
- We look back at the greatest examples of multiplayer gaming at E3.
- Rise of Incarnates Showcases New Character, Map and Special Event
- Zeus will join the roster of Rise of Incarnates characters and a brand new map set in Washington D.C will be available soon.
- Rusty Hearts introduces Leila Vergerius
- Rusty Hearts has introduced a new, free premium character: Leila Vergerius.