Talisman Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Talisman Online Page.
Talisman Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by Miracle Castle. It’s one of the first few MMORPGs to ‘borrow’ numerous things from Blizzard’s hit title World of Warcraft. The game isn’t exactly a WoW clone in the same way Runes of Magic and Allods Online are, but the game does copy various skill icons from WoW. Graphically speaking, aside from spell and skill animations, the graphics aren’t great. Gameplay wise the game is quite fun. The interface is easy to use and helpful and the game has a healthy playerbase. In the video above, I made a mage character and completed a few newbie quests. To learn more about Talisman Online check out the official MMOHuts Talisman Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of the Living Dead Enters Open Beta
- World of the Living Dead has officially been launched into open beta.
- Ninja Second Class Evolution Launched for Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive has launched the second class evolution for the Ninja in Ragnarok Online.
- Forge of Empires: New Postmodern Era Available
- InnoGames just released a new era for its strategic online game Forge of Empires to the English-speaking game worlds: The Postmodern Era intro...