Talisman Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Talisman Online Page.
Talisman Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by Miracle Castle. It’s one of the first few MMORPGs to ‘borrow’ numerous things from Blizzard’s hit title World of Warcraft. The game isn’t exactly a WoW clone in the same way Runes of Magic and Allods Online are, but the game does copy various skill icons from WoW. Graphically speaking, aside from spell and skill animations, the graphics aren’t great. Gameplay wise the game is quite fun. The interface is easy to use and helpful and the game has a healthy playerbase. In the video above, I made a mage character and completed a few newbie quests. To learn more about Talisman Online check out the official MMOHuts Talisman Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Goes Officially Free-to-Play
- Bioware has announced the official launch of the free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic begins today, November 15, 2012.
- Total War Battles: KINGDOM launches in Canada and Sweden on iPad
- Total War Battles: KINGDOM launches on iPad for the first time in Canada and Sweden.
- Minimum: Now available on Steam with New Features
- After months of katana-waving mayhem and Titan destruction, Atari, one of the world's most recognized publishers and producers of interac...