Talisman Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Talisman Online Page.
Talisman Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by Miracle Castle. It’s one of the first few MMORPGs to ‘borrow’ numerous things from Blizzard’s hit title World of Warcraft. The game isn’t exactly a WoW clone in the same way Runes of Magic and Allods Online are, but the game does copy various skill icons from WoW. Graphically speaking, aside from spell and skill animations, the graphics aren’t great. Gameplay wise the game is quite fun. The interface is easy to use and helpful and the game has a healthy playerbase. In the video above, I made a mage character and completed a few newbie quests. To learn more about Talisman Online check out the official MMOHuts Talisman Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Versus Evil Announces Updates for Banner Saga/Dragons & Titans
- Indie publisher, Versus Evil, has announced that the Banner Saga will be launching on mobile devices this summer, along with a vastly improved...
- Wild Terra's Test Server Open For All This Weekend
- This weekend, Wild Terra's test server will be open to the public.
- Call of Gods Announces Morta Server
- lekoolgames who publish Call of Gods have just announced the launch of a brand new server, their 15th server.