Talisman Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Talisman Online Page.
Talisman Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by Miracle Castle. It’s one of the first few MMORPGs to ‘borrow’ numerous things from Blizzard’s hit title World of Warcraft. The game isn’t exactly a WoW clone in the same way Runes of Magic and Allods Online are, but the game does copy various skill icons from WoW. Graphically speaking, aside from spell and skill animations, the graphics aren’t great. Gameplay wise the game is quite fun. The interface is easy to use and helpful and the game has a healthy playerbase. In the video above, I made a mage character and completed a few newbie quests. To learn more about Talisman Online check out the official MMOHuts Talisman Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cards and Castles: Tournament of Champions Expansion Released
- Variety of Exciting New Features Including 50 New Cards
- Landmark July 30 Livestreams
- Sony Online Entertainment will be streaming this afternoon, starting at 4pm Pacific, for its upcoming sandbox MMO, Landmark.
- Guns of Icarus 1.4.1 Introduces Stamina and More
- Guns of Icarus' latest patch, 1.4.1, has brought some important new changes for players.