Celtic Tribes Gets Complete Redesign
New graphics, new features, new units: With the new update, Celtic Tribes gets a complete redesign as well as countless new features and improvements. Hamburg developer and publisher Xyrality fulfills the community wish of implementing siege units in the game, coupled with a rebalancing. Thanks to the new feature “The fortress”, players can now melt their villages into a mighty fortress gaining more strategic options and late game content.
“We always listen to the feedback and wishes for improvement from our community. With this redesign and all the new features, we’d like to thank our loyal players and fulfill some of their wishes. At the same time we adjust Celtic Tribes to the current requirements of the market and keep the title competitive”, comments Torben-Lennart Böge, Co-Founder and Chief Game Designer at Xyrality.
Alongside the release of this massive update, several new game worlds have been launched to give all players the possibility for a fresh start.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Deals of the Week: Steam, Epic, and Twitch (November 15, 2019)
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out the best free game deals and Twitch Prime Loot!
- Elder Scrolls Online Begins Accepting Pre-Orders
- Elder Scrolls Online is now accepting pre-orders including a digital standard edition ($60) and Imperial Digital Edition ($80).
- Pre-Register Now to Compete in the Tribal Wars Spring Games
- InnoGames announces the opening of pre-registration for Tribal Wars' Spring Games tournament.