Celtic Tribes Gets Complete Redesign
New graphics, new features, new units: With the new update, Celtic Tribes gets a complete redesign as well as countless new features and improvements. Hamburg developer and publisher Xyrality fulfills the community wish of implementing siege units in the game, coupled with a rebalancing. Thanks to the new feature “The fortress”, players can now melt their villages into a mighty fortress gaining more strategic options and late game content.
“We always listen to the feedback and wishes for improvement from our community. With this redesign and all the new features, we’d like to thank our loyal players and fulfill some of their wishes. At the same time we adjust Celtic Tribes to the current requirements of the market and keep the title competitive”, comments Torben-Lennart Böge, Co-Founder and Chief Game Designer at Xyrality.
Alongside the release of this massive update, several new game worlds have been launched to give all players the possibility for a fresh start.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zomber Squad Begins Closed Beta Registration
- Get ready to rock the Zomber in Zomber Squad's closed beta.
- The Legend Continues in Chapter 2 of Dragon Blaze
- Starting July 21, 2015, Dragon Blaze players can discover new characters, explore an unfamiliar map, and more.
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves Brings New Adventures for All
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves is now available for download.