Celtic Tribes Gets Complete Redesign
New graphics, new features, new units: With the new update, Celtic Tribes gets a complete redesign as well as countless new features and improvements. Hamburg developer and publisher Xyrality fulfills the community wish of implementing siege units in the game, coupled with a rebalancing. Thanks to the new feature “The fortress”, players can now melt their villages into a mighty fortress gaining more strategic options and late game content.
“We always listen to the feedback and wishes for improvement from our community. With this redesign and all the new features, we’d like to thank our loyal players and fulfill some of their wishes. At the same time we adjust Celtic Tribes to the current requirements of the market and keep the title competitive”, comments Torben-Lennart Böge, Co-Founder and Chief Game Designer at Xyrality.
Alongside the release of this massive update, several new game worlds have been launched to give all players the possibility for a fresh start.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: ArenaNet Announces PAX East Activities for Fans
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced activities at PAX East that are sure to fire up Gu...
- Tanki Online’s ‘Mammoth’ Hull Is Now Available
- Following on from the recent introduction of ‘The Dictator’ hull, AlternativaPlatform is pleased to introduce ‘The Mammoth’ tank hull.
- EVE Online Sees the Return of The Guardian's Gala
- Starting today, players in EVE Online can take part in this year's Guardian's Gala which has them fighting off the fierce pirates of...