The Chronicles of Spellborn Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our The Chronicles of Spellborn Page.
The Chronicles of Spellborn is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Acclaim – the same folks behind Bots, 9Dragons, 2Moons, Dance Online and various other MMORPGs. The game was originally released as a pay to play title back in early 2009, but has since been re-released as a free to play game. Start by choosing from one three archetypes, each of which can advance to three classes at level 5, and customize your character. The character customization options in Spellborn are top notch. The game is actually really different from other MMORPGs, as equipment has no impact what-so-ever on gameplay. Players must rely on skill, and skill alone to defeat their enemies. In the video above, I created a Mage character and ran around for a bit outside of town. To learn more about The Chronicles of Spellborn check out the official MMOHuts The Chronicles of Spellborn page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Beta Begins Today
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched the Elite Dangerous: Horizons beta test for PC.
- League of Legends Worlds 2016 Primer
- At long last the biggest event of the year in League of Legends is here: the World Championship.
- Crystal Saga introduces marriage and rebirth
- Crystal Saga has launched a new update, just in time for Valentine's Day.