The Chronicles of Spellborn Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our The Chronicles of Spellborn Page.
The Chronicles of Spellborn is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Acclaim – the same folks behind Bots, 9Dragons, 2Moons, Dance Online and various other MMORPGs. The game was originally released as a pay to play title back in early 2009, but has since been re-released as a free to play game. Start by choosing from one three archetypes, each of which can advance to three classes at level 5, and customize your character. The character customization options in Spellborn are top notch. The game is actually really different from other MMORPGs, as equipment has no impact what-so-ever on gameplay. Players must rely on skill, and skill alone to defeat their enemies. In the video above, I created a Mage character and ran around for a bit outside of town. To learn more about The Chronicles of Spellborn check out the official MMOHuts The Chronicles of Spellborn page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Valkyria Chronicles: PC version reaches top charts on Steam
- Yesterday, Valkyria Chronicles™ released for PC via digital download, and during its first 24 hours on sale blew all forecasts and predictio...
- Globe Strike: First Beta Test for New FPS Announced
- NGames would like to announce the first beta test for the First Person Shooter Globe Strike. Players are invited to join the first beta test w...
- King: The MMORPG - New soul-stealing mobile game
- King: The MMORPG, an action packed adventure set in a fantasy world marred by civil war, is now available on Google Play and the Apple App Sto...