Stonies Adds Wolf Domestication to Stone Age Game
The Stone Age continues to evolve in Stonies by upjers, with the addition of wolf domestication. Era 19 for Stonies are letting players lure their wild neighbors in and acclimate those wolves to living with them in their Stone Age clans. To do this, they need wolf food and a large enclosure for them.
The Stone Age people are learning to master animal husbandry and research the domestication of wild animals. This will not end with wolves though, as birds, rabbits, and wild boar food will allow other animals to be tamed in the future. This update for Stonies is available now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Occupy White Walls Preview
- Occupy White Walls gives artists an opportunity to share their art, and art fans a chance to share their passion. Terris Reviews.
- Ultima Forever Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews Ultima Forever, a free-to-play mobile RPG that harkens back to Ultima IV.
- Ntreev USA Becomes SG Interactive
- Ntreev USA Becomes SG Interactive. Ntreev USA, the North American MMO publisher, is changing names. Players can now expect more games and bett...