Stonies Adds Wolf Domestication to Stone Age Game
The Stone Age continues to evolve in Stonies by upjers, with the addition of wolf domestication. Era 19 for Stonies are letting players lure their wild neighbors in and acclimate those wolves to living with them in their Stone Age clans. To do this, they need wolf food and a large enclosure for them.
The Stone Age people are learning to master animal husbandry and research the domestication of wild animals. This will not end with wolves though, as birds, rabbits, and wild boar food will allow other animals to be tamed in the future. This update for Stonies is available now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragons and Titans Business Model Transition Interview
- I recently had an interview with Scott Brown, the man in charge of the team for Dragons and Titans, a popular MOBA game. With the explosion of...
- Robocraft: Now available on Mac and Linux
- UK based indie developer Freejam are proud to announce that their F2P PvP robot battle-arena game Robocraft is now available on Mac OS and Lin...
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria Announced
- Com2uS has revealed its upcoming new mobile title, Summoners War: Lost Centuria, based in the Summoners War IP.