Stonies is a free-to-play prehistoric simulation tycoon placing you in the role of an empathetic deity.
Teach ancient beings to to live another day in a cold cruel unforgiving world. Task out basic duties like gathering berries fishing, building fires, crafting bows, and hunting wild game alongside more complicated endeavors such as constructing ritual sites or finding even love to eventually grow the clan’s numbers.
These stone age creatures certainly aren’t smart, but they are loyal. Do you best to lead them to a bright and glorious future!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 21, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: upjers
- Publisher: KING Art
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Mildly Amusing for Short Playtime Bursts
- -Linear to a Fault
- -Wait Time and/or Money Required to Progress
- -Online Only
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/iOS 7.0+/Android 4.0.3+
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- HDD: 250 MB
- Description: Stonies is a free-to-play prehistoric simulation tycoon placing you in the role of an empathetic deity.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wizards of the Coast Teams With the Russo Brothers for Magic: The Gathering Animated Series
- For the first time in Magic: The Gathering's illustrious 25-year history, will it finally receive its own animated series!
- MU Ignition Reveals Launch Date
- The launch of a new MU title is coming later this month, in the form of browser game MU Ignition.
- Neverwinter: Curse of Icewind Dale Gets Release Date
- Neverwinter is launching its latest Module, Curse of Icewind Dale, on May 13, 2014.