Doom Returns with Solo Campaign and id Multiplayer
Developed by ID Software and published by Bethesda, the grand daddy of the first-person shooter genre, Doom, has announced a comeback at this year’s E3 2015! Relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense, first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of Hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in numerous multiplayer modes. Expand your gameplay experience using DOOM SnapMap game editor to easily create, play, and share your content with the world.
As you might expect, there’s a story of bad assery to be found in the relentless single player campaign. As the lone survivor on an overrun Martian research facility controlled by Union Aerospace Corporation, you stand as the last line of defense between demons and Earth. Your only mission, kill them all, or die trying.
A Relentless Campaign
There is no taking cover or stopping to regenerate health as you beat back Hell’s raging demon hordes. Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconic guns, upgrades, movement and an advanced melee system to knock-down, slash, stomp, crush, and blow apart demons in creative and violent ways.
Return of id Multiplayer
Dominate your opponents in DOOM’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat. In both classic and all-new game modes, annihilate your enemies utilizing your personal blend of skill, powerful weapons, vertical movement, and unique power-ups that allow you to play as a demon.
DOOM SnapMap – a powerful, but easy-to-use game and level editor – allows for limitless gameplay experiences on every platform. Without any previous experience or special expertise, any player can quickly and easily snap together and visually customize maps, add pre-defined or completely custom gameplay, and even edit game logic to create new modes. Instantly play your creation, share it with a friend, or make it available to players around the world – all in-game with the push of a button.
More details to come.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Frozen Endzone Beta Preview
- Catch our Frozen Endzone Beta Preview write-up by Mikedot to learn more about a unique turn-based strategy sports title.
- CONTINENT OF THE NINTH SEAL Announces Light and Darkness Update
- Webzen announced today the release of the latest massive content update for C9/Continent of the Ninth Seal. Entitled "Light and Darkness&...
- Black Gold Building on Post-Wushu Steam!
- Snail is also bringing an entirely new MMO Epic to players, a game that will take them out of Historical China, and place them in a rich world...