Black Desert Online’s ‘Doom’ Mount Arrives
Black Desert Online has a pair of news announcements today, one for the Xbox One edition and one for PC. On the PC front, the new mount arrives after today’s maintenance: The Dream Horse named Doom. It’s unique skill “Dark Sprint” leaves a trail of fire behind it, and burns nearby opponents as it blazes about on the battlefield. It’s obtained by training then awakening a Tier 8 Level 30 courser, with a Krogdalo’s Origin Stone via the NPC Guila of Stonetail Horse Ranch. To help players, there will be a +100% EXP boost for mount/training EXP which will run for two weeks from April 30th to May 15th.
In addition, Garmoth has arrived, prowling Kamasylvia. The menacing dragon will now randomly appear in Sherekhan Necropolis, Blood Wolf Settlement, and Tshira Ruins to unleash her terror. Players unlucky enough to be caught in her blaze will perish, but those that survive her fiery breath will be thrilled to find handsome rewards in its wake. There are also rewards that can be won during the 2019 Spring Video Contest, which invites the community to make their own Spring-themed Machinima. Talented filmmakers can win fabulous prizes including an Alienware Aurora R8 Gaming Desktop and other Alienware peripherals. More info can be found below.
On the Xbox One front, starting May 9th, open-world action MMORPG Black Desert will be available on Xbox Game Pass with special perks for subscribers, 10 unique classes, and the all-new Valencia region to explore. Xbox Game Pass members will receive a 20% discount on the Standard, Deluxe, or Ultimate Edition bundles as well as a 10% discount on all consumables.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chain Chronicle Review
- Chain Chronicle is the love child of the legendary Sega and Gumi, creator of the popular app, Brave Frontier.
- First Sword Coast Legends Gameplay Footage Livestreaming on Twitch
- Sword Coast Legends will be showing the first part of its "Behind Closed Doors" Demo, showcasing campaign, companions, combat, and m...
- Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited to End Subscription Fees
- The conversion titled The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited will hit PC and Mac players on March 17th. From that point onward, only the ...